657-219-1207

We're on a rescue mission. I hope Linley doesn't have to move to Boston. I thought we were supposed to eat lunch together. Julia calls Emilia.

657-219-1207

Harris motioned for Del to leave. We should've celebrated together. I think it a pity that he told a lie. We had lunch in the meeting room.

657-219-1207

I don't really want to paint my house blue. I've been way busier than expected.

657-219-1207

That organization depends on voluntary contributions. I left the money with him. When there are no men around, the night is somewhat spooky. I want to know why you and Timo don't get along. You said not to worry about it. Money is not a criterion of success. I'm sure Saul will be able to help. Jorge gave Jeffie a mischievous smile.

657-219-1207

Felipe has two cars and one bike. Who cares what Margot thinks? He will make my sister a good husband. I cannot ride a horse. My leg is broken.

657-219-1207

He's a quiet man, a little bald on top.

657-219-1207

I think I've seen that person next to Xiao Li before. I met her last winter. I don't believe Roland is psychic. I've galloped for three days only to tell you that I could not care less for you. You can't quit now. Ima switched to English.

657-219-1207

He gets along badly with his boss. Nici has a cordless phone with two handsets. The building looks down on the whole town. I don't want any distractions. A circus is visiting the town. I don't see that as a problem.

657-219-1207

She let slip that she had found out about her brother's embarrassing little secret. Mario is scary. How did this get started? So how did the date go? Olaf didn't marry Jenine. I'll provide value for money. After I brushed my teeth this morning, pill-bugs entered my mouth. He was injured in the accident. You should stay in bed for three or four days.

657-219-1207

I lay a hand on his shoulder. Let me get that. I come from a big family. There is no mother that doesn't love her children. He gave him the book. Mitch said he wanted to go to business school.

657-219-1207

Once upon a time, there lived a cruel king.

657-219-1207

You're obviously upset about something. Don't bank too much on that business. You should make good on your promises. We continued to talk. Vistlik is poor. However, he is happy. I'm named after my father. She beckoned me into the room.

657-219-1207

I have a pain in my side. I'm not amusing you.

657-219-1207

It was the moral thing to do. When did you get a dog?

657-219-1207

Humor is out of place in a dictionary. I visit my grandparents on Sundays. We're going to get married. I acted upon what I believed. Randy doesn't want to marry Kieran. When did Del come to town? Will you swim with her? I want people to live. The last time I went to the beach, I got badly sunburned.

657-219-1207

He paid much money to stop her mouth. I am by no means absent from this class because I am lazy. I'm sorry that I bothered you.

657-219-1207

None of the meat was fit to eat. The enemy flung fresh troops into the battle. I was there, too. I know you have homework to do. I tied everything together. That's surprising. Amos ran down the stairs into the basement. Have you dyed your hair? Neil picked a needle up off the floor.

657-219-1207

Ronald seems to be lost. That hole should be filled, not covered.

657-219-1207

You told her. Hunger is the best cook. Do you recognize that guy? I fell in love with how big the house is. The wicked Haman tried to wipe out all of the Jews in the kingdom of Persia. It was only a dream. My company is a success. Did you tell Gigi he's not allowed in this room? Even their parents sometimes have trouble telling the twins apart. The prisoner escaped from prison.