(657) 357-8748

The note was from her. Do you have professional experience? The danger is that Hebrew will be spoken in the bazaar, but English in the universities. Let's not let the same thing happen again. We were grateful. Jack is now either in London or Paris. I'd like to hear what you think. You need a friend. The topics range from easy to more challenging.

(657) 357-8748

He has started to write a novel. Do as you're told.

(657) 357-8748

The pastor of the local Lutheran Church is considered a pillar of the community. Somebody could exchange a sheep or a horse, for example, for anything in the marketplace that they considered to be of equal value. Every time I read this book, I find something new.

(657) 357-8748

I'm beginning to hate her. I've decided to answer all questions publicly. Dan is Linda's husband. The noise got on my nerves. I share everything with her. He is buying some wood so that he can make a bookcase. Both plans were rejected. I am trying to learn English. My friends call me Hubert.

(657) 357-8748

There's no excuse for his delay. Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray. Jeanne hopes that Samir will help him. When exactly did you get here? You finally succeeded in getting a job.

(657) 357-8748

Why aren't you helping her? Singing is an honest and pleasurable entertainment, but one must be careful to avoid singing or taking pleasure in listening to lewd songs.

(657) 357-8748

No one is home. His work was merely a gesture of good will. Looking out of the window, I saw a man standing near the door. We must make sure that Eliot doesn't hurt himself.

(657) 357-8748

We're ambidextrous.

(657) 357-8748

Chet used to be shy. We've just got to keep talking.

(657) 357-8748

Jim wrote the letter for Betty. I promise not to sing. You seem to be in pain. I get paid thirty dollars an hour. Any comments will be gratefully appreciated.

(657) 357-8748

We're going out tonight. When speaking in Japan, it may seem like you're not listening if you do not respond while somebody speaks to you. Please remember to mail this letter on your way to school tomorrow morning. He doesn't say certain things. I have to give myself up to studying for final exams. She just leaned against me.

(657) 357-8748

Do you think Obama can speak Spanish? How long is the ticket good for? I'd like to go to France. Our train went through a long tunnel. Huashi made a bamboo flute for Deb. Perhaps she will come tomorrow. The clock was stolen by Peter. The girl's parents agreed to her request. He can look to his uncle for advice.

(657) 357-8748

I know exactly how it is. I'd like to stay here until Charley gets back. The party will be held outdoors, weather permitting. He is, so far as I know, a good guy. It's so dark.

(657) 357-8748

Did Dalton say anything to you about what happened? I don't want to scare you. My grandkids live in Boston.

(657) 357-8748

I'm going to join the army. Those who have a long hair own a blow-dryer. Tanya doesn't have to face it alone. Can I speak to you? He didn't keep his promise that he would telephone me soon. Why is that ridiculous? She saw the file.

(657) 357-8748

You shouldn't eat just before you go to bed. I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. I took Carolyn to lunch. Thierry stared into the distance. I wanted to believe Hal was happy. His letter made me angry. Does your shame know no bounds?