Most of the staff has left. I'm sick of always hearing the same thing. The most painful thing for a mother is having to bury her own child. We were playing rugby. Toufic is the person I'm waiting for. The tiger laid in the middle of the cage. Love, before everything, is about surrendering oneself. I saw Angus leave the auditorium. Starbuck is one heck of a good-looking guy. Last night, the temperature went down to ten degrees below zero.

I thought Bonnie was going to Harvard.

It is very fine today so I would rather go out than stay at home.

Ken stands on the diving board.

What's that thing? I will go to the meeting. Brender scanned the list, but couldn't find his name. You don't know what this means to us. I consider watching television a waste of time.

Sam was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia in 2013. Cut the cheese into thin slices or into little cubes. If you're tired, go to bed. I need to go back to Boston for a funeral.

Tran hasn't been home yet. It's hard, you know. "I don't think that's a good idea." "Nonsense! What could possibly go wrong?" I'm going to buy him something. It is known that Siamese cats are extrovert. They agreed on cease-fire terms.

Meeks got into his car and drove away. We don't want to go to your wedding. Take whatever you like.

The police officer wrote Martha a ticket. They are trying to drive Japanese goods out of the market. We're going to raise our prices. We covered some 100 miles in the car. Drink some tea. I guessed right.

I try to swim a kilometer a day. They said they're happy. What does he do on Saturday afternoons? Are you still looking for something to do? A watchman sat with his legs crossed.

What tea do you drink? Is lemon tea okay? She asked him to stay, but he had to go to work. He fired Donnie. Jong turned around to see what was happening behind him. They soon became friends.

Blood is a juice of rarest quality. I heard you are planning to switch majors. You could use some sleep. Most of his posthumous fame came from his autopsy results. Do you love my name more than you love me? Sidney said he hadn't seen Liyuan for a long time.

We walked three abreast. Plastic's car screeched to a stop. I should've stayed a little longer. The bed creaked again. Lin is quite photogenic. Morris used to laugh at Santa.