660-547-2189

Yesterday I hit on a good idea. Two can play at that game. I hate lawyers.

660-547-2189

Ronald says you're moving out. She practices playing the violin every day. Why do you spoil him?

660-547-2189

Can I exchange this with something else? I don't intend to do that. I haven't seen him in a few years.

660-547-2189

I miss Boston.

660-547-2189

This will take some time to explain. Stephanie wished that he knew Michelle's telephone number. Do I remind you of the one of the guys you left behind? I was beaten. My mother is active. The table doesn't take much room. How many girlfriends does Marco have? Marla could hardly hear what Tigger was saying.

660-547-2189

Carisa is the one who gave this to us. Summer is over. You don't know anything, do you? Pratt didn't do well enough on the driver's test to get a driver's license.

660-547-2189

Thank you for letting me know. Kiev is Ukraine's capital city. Could you keep your eye out for my car keys? Nice ass! Let's keep this between us. I don't know if he locked the door. He writes to me once a week. I polished up the floor and furniture.

660-547-2189

Does Grace need a ride home? I had a room with a beautiful view of the mountains. Please tell Aimee how sorry I am. They're wonderful. He will figure on inviting a lot of guests to the opening ceremony. I told Byron you used to live in Boston. Jeanne made Marco angry. Manuel has limited free time.

660-547-2189

Wind up the clock. That is the highest mountain in the world. Are you currently taking any kind of medication? Yesterday I had a high fever.

660-547-2189

She was walking to and fro, lost in thought. I've upset you. Ahmet has offered to take care of the children. He's a cracking bloke, he is. Ami certainly plays the guitar well. I want to catch the six o'clock train to New York. This world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it. We need for you to tell us what happened. He stood for freedom of speech for everyone regardless of color. I remember Vice well.

660-547-2189

It's shocking, isn't it? Please stop calling me that. If I see Joshua, I'll tell him that you're looking for him.

660-547-2189

John was trained in information systems, but he doesn't work with computers. Did you like the movie we watched yesterday? We'll never know what really happened to Nelken. We will have to stop this project for want of funds. She can't love you. Despite his achievements, he is very humble and doesn't boast about them. Louie is prepared to accept the consequences.

660-547-2189

There are more people than we expected. We were tired and hungry. Their food was great last time. Oscar slipped off his shoes. There's a fishing lodge near Boston that I often go to. I hope I'm wrong. Keep Rainer from eating too much. He took the lead in fighting pollution. Lenny, you idiot!

660-547-2189

I've got a great idea.