I'm tired, so I should get some rest. I don't know why you can't admit that you need me. I'm fit. She wears heavy makeup. Mr Hayakawa was respected by him. Phrenology was very popular in the 19th century, but nowadays most consider it to be nothing more than a curious pseudoscience.

I can't go back in there. Renu got into another fight. I do not want anyone for this job.

I board the train at the terminal. Who cares whose fault it is? No one is unbeatable. I won't be able to visit you anymore. I think your answer is correct.

While we're thinking about how to kill time, time kills us. When I asked him about it he explained it to me point for point. The boys look sad. Why would I be nervous? That is highly unlikely. You should apologize to Sanjib for being late. Audrey asked Nora what he should do next. The elderly couple died peacefully. You're the only other person who knows what actually happened.

Johnny was Rainer's friend.

I cried a lot. How do I get to Gate 33? I only have one suggestion. Come on, you can do this. Just one more sentence! David was lying on the couch, reading a book. The wealthy family built another large house. The newspaper says that the typhoon hit Kyushu. It's been ages.

Shari summarized the situation. I'll never be as good as Owen. I still can't believe that you forged her signature. I am meeting him next Friday. My lungs were screaming for air. Do you like the frame on this painting? Did you learn to speak French when you were a child? You've lost me.

Their house is organized according to Feng Shui. I can't control that.

I may have to fire them. New hires are subject to careful monitoring in our firm. The possibilities are exciting. They wanted a fight. Paul offered a new plan. I closed my door. She tends to speak ill of others. Vic took Cindy by surprise being in the arms of her lover.

It's our job to help them. You need to wear thick socks to keep your feet warm. I phone him every day. On entering the bedroom, she started sobbing. You're picking up some bad habits from us. He does far better than you do at school. A genie appeared when Aladdin rubbed the magic lamp.

It was said that he had been sick in hospital then. The warm punch fuming in the icy air called to mind caldrons, witches, and arcane incantations. Would you mind waiting another ten minutes? Roger is a party animal.

The director of the firm was voted out of office due to the scandal. They lifted her above their heads. The moon was bright last night. I was really very busy. The left turn signal will only activate if a vehicle in the left turn lane triggers the sensor embedded in the roadway. Stagger spoke with tears in his voice.

I'm obliged to find a way out of the resulting situation. We shouldn't lose hope. This car was once the vehicle of choice for bank robbers. Please pull over. Pantelis was just about to leave as I arrived. Is Sho a bad guy? Did you consult with Graham? Bradford is in the lead. Do you need sunglasses?

I sell this to you. I think Erik is intrigued. From every hole and corner in the hut mice came pattering along the floor, squeaking and saying: "Little girl, why are your eyes so red? If you want help, then give us some bread." Damn, this ice cream is really good! If you want to succeed, you should work hard. I am Teochew.