I haven't the vaguest idea. It won't be easy to forget you. It'd be best if you gave me back my knife. Sabrina isn't as fast as I am. The rational is simple.

I have another assignment for you.

It took me a long time to find a job I like. Celtic music is a good solution.

The last hope left her. Kemal said he didn't want anything. I suggest you return to your room. These girls are more charming than the ones I met yesterday. The government wanted to avoid controversy.

Juliet and I went to the same high school.

Poland is the best civilization in Civilization V. I'm watching her. I got some shampoo in my eyes. It burns! Jared is expected to be here by 2:30. Stephe took his children to the park.

I find myself thinking about you quite often. We help them in a lot of ways. He is remarkable for his wisdom. Let's sit down. He is not equal to his father.

Why do you look so sad today? Serdar forgot. We'll probably have to go home early. I prefer interesting films. This is a very nutritious lunch. You should not stay up too late. It would be good to repair the roof before winter. Norway is called "Norge" in Norwegian. He asked the officials to lift the ban.

Drop of my blood. I've only been here a week. How was the bachelor party? It is often said that if you use certain ("environmentally friendly") products, you will be "saving the earth". Unfortunately, such products are, in many cases, merely less destructive than their conventional equivalent. I want to apologize to everyone here.

I bought a pound of meat the other day. He must be about forty. You should've seen them run. Kristi wants you to get here ASAP.