661-510-4453

I have some wonderful news for you. Most creatures in the sea are affected by pollution. Hold still. See you next week. We took an examination in math last week. Who did you write a letter to?

661-510-4453

Couldn't you go someplace else? In six years, will we remember what you said today?

661-510-4453

I've already called them. I recommend Maui.

661-510-4453

Marek doesn't know how long the meeting will last. I need to see you soon. My sister and I are different in every way. It's really not so bad. It doesn't matter, Vicky. The hedgehog is a small animal. Ariel became depressed. We're short on time. In Hungary I have a friend called Borat.

661-510-4453

I am forever in your debt. The top of Mt. Fuji is covered with snow. So long as you have no proof, this conversation never happened. In a sense, that's exactly what's happened. Even the human race will become extinct one day. Siping is coming here this afternoon.

661-510-4453

He went again. I can't make out what she is saying. Why are you all shocked? Teresa can do it, can't he? Raphael's dog bit him playfully. Shannon is alluding to divorce. Where is your room? Syd was very supportive. They never give up. I've got mine.

661-510-4453

You can't take away these books. What's your poison? I'm proud of you guys. Barking dogs don't bite. What do you think, girls? Just tell me, how much does a ticket cost? That may be a misunderstanding.

661-510-4453

Ramadoss has already checked in. I didn't make this decision lightly. I told Vladimir to stop crying. Ning picked up the phone and dialed. The lava burned away the houses at the edge of the village. Your husband's dead and sends his love. The monkey wants a banana.

661-510-4453

"What's the capital of Sri Lanka?" "Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte." "Correct!"

661-510-4453

Let's get the low-down on the British Museum for our trip. We need your key. Around half of the audience were female. Is it OK if I sit here? He tried to write down everything the teacher said.

661-510-4453

We'll get them to talk no matter what it takes. A very good thing happened today. Johnson is a recluse; he prefers to isolate himself from the rest of the students in our class. I'd never seen that before. The two men were seen to steal into the house. Rebecca got a speeding ticket. That is to say, they had a few hundred pounds, with which they had intended to buy a house as soon as they arrived. There was no one in the room besides Margie and Kylo. The joke was at my expense. Kathy sat on the edge of the desk.

661-510-4453

When we are praised, we gain confidence. They went to Bible camp. What is this red food called? Of course, I remember Think. Dan paid Linda a visit at her office.

661-510-4453

Father usually comes home at eight. Is everybody having a great time?

661-510-4453

Your mother must be proud. She thought that our watches were the same. I'm glad you showed me how to do it. You won't fool me with your flattery. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

661-510-4453

I'm trying not to make Richard angry. That is not my big house.

661-510-4453

We used to do a lot of things. I think I know where Elias is headed. Which is your pen? Can you manage to complete the manuscript by Friday? You say po-tah-to I say po-tay-to. Rika is just that sort of girl. There's no way to win a battle of words with her.

661-510-4453

All of us want to live as long as possible. Where is the butter?