(661) 558-3131

I can solve this problem. He forbore his anger.

(661) 558-3131

Corey speaks French to some extent. It's time to go to bed. Willie held out his cup for a refill. I do not trust talkative people. We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. Jose certainly should be careful not to make Molly angry when she's holding a knife. You might want to reconsider.

(661) 558-3131

You must be thrilled. Has anybody ever given serious thought to this?

(661) 558-3131

I have a plastic cup.

(661) 558-3131

Purim is my favorite holiday. He got hoarse from so much shouting. Does it snow where you live? We're going to have to make some new rules. I've enjoyed working with you. May comes after April. They can change.

(661) 558-3131

I like to eat sweets. She forgave him. I have my life savings invested in this store.

(661) 558-3131

Ah yes, two, right? You just don't get it, Jeffrey. You aren't even trying. We're just nervous.

(661) 558-3131

I used to listen to English programs. She idolized him. Try to stay calm. Molly is driving a rental car.

(661) 558-3131

Crime in the streets is increasing. It's very difficult to put things in order. I believe that he'll do fine. Second, smokers persuade themselves that there is nothing they can do about smoking anyway. Danger doesn't come from what we don't know, but from what we believe to be true whereas it isn't. I'll talk to him later. Let's shake hands.

(661) 558-3131

The sand was so hot that it burned our feet. I regret not having studied hard for the test. Gilles made an angel in the snow. Everyone would like to believe that dreams can come true. I'm looking for work, too. They're heading this way. That's my pleasure, dear! If you have any questions, let me know!

(661) 558-3131

Dan began a new life in London. When will you come back home? I'm trying to be fair. Focus on the details.