661-558-3131

Why are you helping me?

661-558-3131

I had the weirdest dream last night. You don't have to pay anything. I will eat some sweet chestnuts. His bag was stolen yesterday.

661-558-3131

We still want to win. Don't interfere in my affairs. I have an ever growing list of to-do items. The cheers swelled to a roar. Don't you see them? The teacher said that we must memorize these idioms. We drove up to Boston. In any case, you have to leave early, whether you like it or not. Jill has been trying to learn to speak French for a long time. Mona is still running a temperature and should stay at home.

661-558-3131

Love is not a finite resource. They have left us.

661-558-3131

How can you be so indifferent to your wife's trouble? It seems like a fair offer. When did Heinz graduate? Let's not talk about this over the phone. She criticized him for being late.

661-558-3131

Let's lie on the sand. You can't come tomorrow. Dan survived with minor injuries. There are about 2000 students at my high school. Where do your folks live? Alfred promised to wait.

661-558-3131

You're a teacher. I wanted to tell Ricky in person, so I drove over to his house. Our baby can walk. Is it true that you boiled water in a paper bag? Billy took a sip of Christopher's drink. She has been mending since she entered the hospital. They will trust you. I was unable to save Tollefsen. I don't want to turn myself in. I've been thinking it over.

661-558-3131

She told me not to go there alone.

661-558-3131

For my tastes, I'd prefer plainer, or rather, more tasteful clothing. Kees had a cramp in his leg.

661-558-3131

Sorry, that was none of my business. We live in a house. You've probably always thought your parents could help you solve any problem.