I only buy toilet paper made from recycled paper.

I think it's perfect. Please lend me ten cents. However, your wedding, it is yours and made from your own choices. I read the flyer that was handed to me. Uhuh, you do not believe it? He tried to parade his knowledge. I hope you realize that I'm putting my reputation on the line by helping you. How can I reach them? I need to know more about him.

We are very interested in the history. That is all nonsense. I did it out of curiosity. We are sick and tired of political corruption. At the same time, they allowed themselves to be duped and led in circles by a structure of politicians and bureaucrats. She was laughed at by her friends. I just wanted to thank you. The pantomime is crowded with merry hearts. The audience were all foreigners. Srinivasan opened the door and stepped inside.

I can't see him either. I look to you for help. There's a monster under my bed. May God's will be done.

We need to have a serious discussion.

Ric promised Marguerite some money. Vickie will look like an idiot. Binge drinking can damage the amygdala. You have our offer. A stranger you arrive, a friend you depart. Quit picking on them. Is it really important to you why I quit smoking?

You've done very well. Rajarshi does not know the difference between a doctor and a charlatan.

The love letter ought to have reached her. I met Barry at the airport. Why did you take my umbrella? We're still figuring it out. Where were you when the fire broke out? The bus finally came to a stop. Are you fair? Don't count Gunnar out.

That nurse is a real angel to her patients. Could you approve my proposal? They were responsible for the accident. I'm going to be talking to her. The police officer advised us to leave. Is there a problem I should know about? You're persuasive.

Who's your favorite fashion model? It is impossible for me to finish this work in a day. Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Wait a bit. I'll prepare some for you. Do you live in Portugal or in Brazil? Marco knows this isn't good. You're not penniless. Are we still waiting for Julie? They refused to countenance any suggestion of a power-sharing agreement with a man they deemed a radical. I'm going to have to work late.

I can handle myself. She must have taken the wrong bus. He's progressing.

Do you ever actually do any work? Can I look around?

Rogue knew he was going to die. Beth is a good teacher. Just ignore Nora. He always seems to be complaining about something. His vocabulary is inadequate. She's far more experienced than me. Adjust the brakes. At what time did you wake up? Jack exchanged the cow for the seeds. Dan befriended one of the waitresses. I hope you are in a safe place.

I have no money. Science is important for our lives. People often say to my mother: "Please don't drink too much." I'm sure everything's OK. Tell me you didn't do this. Jeffery is a friend of a friend. They want me to talk to him. He attended the party yesterday.

Wherever I look, there's only sand and more sand. The ship reached its destination in safety. She called me from Tokyo. Keep away from that. That old man had been making moonshine for fifty years. The winner of the science prize has decided to give the prize money to charity. We are different heights. He is taller than me. Wendell was pretty close with his parents. I'm not sure about Hawaii, where there are too many Japanese, but I do find that having at least some Japanese around can be reassuring. That's how I feel.

Mah and Don are looking for you. I don't wish to meet with him again.

I wish we had more time together. When you skateboard, it puts quite a strain on your knees. What makes you ask that? I can't believe it. Marion can't believe it either. We may well take pride in our old temples. Can't we be reasonable here? Alberto gestured for Barry to enter.

Please don't forget to see him tomorrow. Louise sat on the couch.