662-625-6424

Let me see that again, Sir. That made me change my mind. We often use them as umbrellas or parasols. Put it wherever there is room. They kissed in the back of the car. Tell Wilson he's going to have to work late today. Nelken tried to break up the fight. The weather is fine in Boston. If you like Dan, translate his sentences. God is our strength.

662-625-6424

Personally, I don't think it makes any difference who wins the election. I thought we had settled that already.

662-625-6424

Subject closed. I have no interest whatsoever in eating English food. We must not allow these problems to affect the project. I've got a headache right now. You must strike while the iron is hot.

662-625-6424

Kenton called Alvin and asked her to come over. I must be there. Leith is reading a novel. Brandy's searching for his biological father. Alexander handed Win the key. An orphan at three, he was brought up by a distant relative.

662-625-6424

Sonny made it clear that I shouldn't do that. I have an appointment with my lawyer today. When are you going to start the translation of Sergio's article? The man kisses the woman. I didn't know what I would do. I live in a two story house. You can't make up your mind, can you? Did you ever see that movie? See to it that no strangers come into this room.

662-625-6424

I'll come right over.

662-625-6424

Don't ever leave Ira alone. Did you know her?

662-625-6424

I can read English. If you listen to great music even the most common things become something magnificent. Hey, there's no pulse. I went to Harvard. If I get rich, I'll buy a castle. This job will call for a lot of money. Be careful. There is danger lurking in every corner.

662-625-6424

They wouldn't allow me to say anything at the meeting. What time did you get up yesterday? Shawn will be asking us to help. Even the teacher could not solve the problem. I can't speak Turkish. I remember it! You've misjudged the situation.

662-625-6424

I believe that there's a mistake. Brian doesn't do much. No, until now she has never fallen in love.