662-625-6424

I want to live in Kyoto or in Nara. "Do cats dream?" "Well, sure!" I'm going to take off. The ship was flying the American flag. After a failed soldering job, this computer is a bit less than fixable. I did a little research. The museum took down the picture of the royal family. I asked him to sign the papers.

662-625-6424

I've given up on you! Yvonne is in want of common sense. He did not buy it after all. He hardly studies chemistry. I really miss them. You will do exactly as I say.

662-625-6424

It would be great to sleep a while first. Beside the mayor, many other distinguished guests were present. My mum let me go to the movies. He's very straightforward.

662-625-6424

This is the hardest thing I've ever done. My cat lies next to me when I play piano, but I think it's really appreciating the fabric of the bench and the warmth of the duct over it. I'm thinking of embarking on a new career. They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing. And they fight and dance 'till the morning. I'll write my address down for you. I don't like being retired. Why should we listen to you? May I speak to Stacy, please? Pirates are cruel. Do you still talk to them?

662-625-6424

I wrote the four millionth sentence in Tatoeba. I'll leave that up to you. Glynn doesn't speak. "I am a broccoli and I look like a tree!" "I am a walnut and I look like a brain!" "I am mushroom and I hate this game!" Jess suffers from a skin lesion on his back. Again, the toddler says, "no, I won't" as he is wont to do. You're not doing so well. Is Mr. Johnson in? This is a law, so it applies to everybody. Elijah came back just as I was leaving.

662-625-6424

You can put it anywhere. OK, I'll be right over.

662-625-6424

I was starving when I got home. What does this have to do with school?

662-625-6424

This is a classic. I almost never met her. Doris is considerate of everybody's feelings. The ink is still wet. Valencia is famous for its unusual architecture.

662-625-6424

They were almost run over by a truck. This man is Chinese. Don't I even get a phone call?

662-625-6424

Toerless loaned me that DVD. Sonny gave me some money. There is a garden behind the house. These photos are beautiful. We ran out of time, so we had to cut our presentation short. I almost called them. Sjaak made a great deal of money working on oil rigs.

662-625-6424

The point is, we aren't giving up.

662-625-6424

He was at the supermarket. I have orders to waste you. We think we have a chance. She knows French, and even more English. You are my happiness.

662-625-6424

Where did you set them traps? Lar acknowledged his mistake. The top went around and around. Every day at school I eat with my friends. We need a hand.