He can't maintain a conversation. It wasn't real. She is by far the best player in the club. Let's just get back to work. That just baffles me. I'm certain he's coming. The sun came out and the ice melted. He told me how to play chess.

It is not good for your health to shut yourself in all day. Deirdre won't tell me who he plans to hire. Stacey scratched his hand. Japanese houses are small. The whole village was consumed by the fire. There's a rumor going around. Walking is good.

He left home. It feels like I've seen her before. "Sharada, your dinner's getting cold." "Just a minute. I'm coming." She became a true friend of mine. The king had numerous illegitimate children with her. He has to take two science classes. This is treason, my friends! A girl was attacked in the subway. What's the most shocking is that no passanger intervened. Saumya is out at the moment.

That caused my liver to fail.

Suyog ought to have arrived by now. They made for the scene of the accident.

Dominic didn't specify what he wanted. In due time, his innocence will be proved. The cat did not have evil intentions. Can I get a receipt?

Being an anglophone is a double-edged sword. On one hand, you speak perfectly the world's most useful language. But on the other, no one wants to speak anything else with you - making foreign language acquisition difficult. The call has come through. How can Mike be stopped? Ben doesn't seem to care anymore. He got a bad reputation. He inherited the business from his father. Do you see that woman over there? Plant these seeds before summer sets in.

Don't hold back. It is in the cards that he will succeed. There are a lot of roses in this garden. There is much truth in that. I only have this briefcase. I want to find out where Judy went last week. Johnathan bought a few things he didn't need.

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. The situation has improved considerably compared to what it was. An interesting suggesstion. I'll have to think it over. An expert analyzed the fabric found in the car. The cows grazed in the pasture.

My father neither drinks nor smokes. You look like a tourist. You're gonna be a dead man if you don't do that. You look kind of down. Do you often hear from him? I didn't want to go to Sally and Charlene's wedding. I wrote my thesis about this.