678-779-0651

I could hear everything. The Code of Hammurabi is one of the world's most ancient legal codes. It's better to be a well-known boozer than an anonymous alcoholic. In my city, there is no school for learning Esperanto. What factor contributed to the reaction? What should I buy him for Valentine's Day? What about having fish for dinner? This house is not for sale.

678-779-0651

Petr gave it to Stanly. We waited for our daughter to come to her senses.

678-779-0651

This painting will pass for genuine. Such gods have never existed. I knew I was safe there. He must be an American. Happy the one who further desires nomore! Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died. I love to see him smile.

678-779-0651

This coin will bring you good luck. Who started the fight? Haven't you ever had a personal relationship turn sour? I really wasn't sure. I don't want him seeing this. I recognized him at first glance. Did you learn a lot? With hands like these, I should have become a surgeon. He is capable of treachery.

678-779-0651

An announcement is expected soon.

678-779-0651

Surely the weather will become fine. The castle is associated with things like ghosts and ruins. I've been very lucky. Let's study hard and become great men. He shall have a holiday one of these days. Bob has been sick in bed for a week now. Because of their rarity, pandas have become a world treasure. I went to the beach with Barney and his friends. I'd like to try that suit on again. Do you still believe Donn's story?

678-779-0651

That sounds cool. Tell me what you mean. That's Carl. She sat on the bench. The children are listening to a record. Do you have a girlfriend back home? Cathrin's suitcase wasn't very heavy. Kathleen's colleague has just received another prize for his research.

678-779-0651

Mark spoke for two hours. I don't want anybody to get hurt.

678-779-0651

I was given this watch by my uncle. Howard and John were in the army together.

678-779-0651

I have to lose weight, so I'm going on a diet. If Shakespeare were still living, he'd be over 450 years old. It takes about 15 minutes to get to my office. Frederic can't use it. It's slow and boring. I can make it easier for you. Mr Davis looks very tired. We can't rush these things.

678-779-0651

It's very complicated. We don't have any bread left. Has the freight arrived yet? Did you ever get in touch with Krzysztof? I wanted to slap myself. He was crippled by the accident. Stop yelling in my ear. How long have Kamel and Tuna been married? The tears of the past fertilize the future.

678-779-0651

Every nation mocks at other nations, and all are right. The three brothers must help one another. This city has a big TV station. I know that Tad did it. I think you're quite right.

678-779-0651

He's a financial wizard. If it were not for his idleness, he would be a nice fellow.

678-779-0651

You can't hide from me. It's the best way to solve the problem. You've got to stay awake. I got tired.

678-779-0651

It is raining all the time. I think I did pretty well. I'm pretty good at math.

678-779-0651

Rudolf has built a large house. Jesus isn't like us. What a coincidence meeting you here! You disappear. What has Jamie told you about me?