701-214-3043

He is two years older than Ogawa. We can't do anything but wait. I was there when Jaume's grandmother died. This farm seems to have been abandoned.

701-214-3043

Napoleon was exiled to St. Helena.

701-214-3043

Nobody was interested. It's likely to rain today. This is our land. I don't remember my grandmother's face exactly. Even now, many years after the Cold War, there is still much rancor between the Russians and the Germans, especially in areas once occupied by the Soviet Union. I think I'll give it a miss. That law took effect today. Ramon invited me over for coffee.

701-214-3043

Will you keep the baby? I wasn't quite sure about that. I'll be back for you later.

701-214-3043

Jean-Pierre told me about everything you've been through. She gave her daughter everything she wanted. I hope you find it interesting. Shel does stuff like this every day. Everybody has some good points and bad points.

701-214-3043

Stefan reminded Luke about the meeting. He doesn't want anyone to know. Would it be faster to get there by taxi or by subway? Anton doesn't like cats and Jakob doesn't either. Vance was paid three hundred dollars. Poland is called "Polska" in Polish.

701-214-3043

This is the first time I've swum in a lake. We've got a pool.

701-214-3043

Aim the gun at the target.

701-214-3043

We do not believe in immortality because we can prove it, but we try to prove it because we cannot help believing it. She tried on the party dress. What other reason could there be? They that have judgment everywhere prevail. You are in a narrow rocky shaft. There is some light shining from far above. Below you is the cave you started in. What do you do now? I'm too busy. She suffers from a respiratory disease. Lindsay became wiser as he grew older.

701-214-3043

Bank services are getting more and more expensive. I spent all day with my friend. Are you sure you want to put your life in her hands?