701-265-9014

There are twenty-two of us in all. We live ten minutes away from him. He died of natural causes. This cloth will not turn color. I'll miss you too. The capacity of the human mind for swallowing nonsense and spewing it forth in violent and repressive action has never yet been plumbed. Recent overseas transfers show that productivity improvements in Japanese manufacturing industry have almost reached their limit. With this module you can make the Enter key generate an event.

701-265-9014

I've learned a lot with her over the years. It's a bottomless glass. Leora will hate that. Dan was only six years old when he was abducted. It's the first house after you turn the corner. Much to his dismay, Dan missed the countdown for the New Year in Paris.

701-265-9014

I used to be able to see the garden from this window. I can't do it again.

701-265-9014

The reporters demanded to know why the mayor wouldn't talk to them. I'll give that to them. Light travels at a velocity of 186,000 miles per second. There was no structural damage. There's no point in living any longer.

701-265-9014

If anyone calls me up while I'm away, tell them I'll be back by five. I ran into Yoko on the way to the theater. You guys are stupid. Allen is quick at everything.

701-265-9014

The tar won't come off. I'm going to have to take this skirt to the dry cleaner. Have him come. You brought them here, didn't you? I listened to the radio while I worked. It is taken for granted that students know how to express themselves. I support you whole-heartedly. The boy was permitted to go with them. Does Australia have four seasons?

701-265-9014

Dan didn't even wash his hair. I don't suppose you know anything about Dani, do you? Caleb filled the pot with water and put it on the stove. He kept it hidden from me. Everything seems to be in order. All my books are gone. I hit him in the belly.

701-265-9014

The opinion poll was based on a random sample of adults. Tharen has two sons. One is a doctor and the other is a lawyer. I tried to be aggressive.

701-265-9014

Admit that you made a mistake. Stephe is the mother of five children. I'll wash my apple. The word is on the tip of my tongue.

701-265-9014

School isn't going to be as much fun without Rodney. The man was handed over to the police. The conversion of Jose's car engine to run on leftover cooking oil has left its exhaust smelling a little like French fries. Avian medicine - diagnosis and treatment of illnesses.