Betsy told Hunter that he didn't know how to drive. Brad spends most of his free time reading books. He gave a short account of the accident. I suppose you like it. Barry is very inflexible. Tell me the correct answer. Only 2.1 percent of the music albums released in 2009 sold 5,000 copies or more. What a memory you have. Cecilia Jackson is the superintendent.

So you're not planning to come to today's class? This is my favorite song on the album. Cole was expelled from school. I'm ready now, Marguerite. He fetched some water from the well. It's six degrees below zero. Mysore asked me who had arrived first. I wonder what your friend Mikey is doing now. They went through with many difficulties. Why are you always late?

I wish you could meet Terrance. Just tell me what it is you want and I'll give it to you. Would you give me Gerald's address? Where is the telephone book? By means of a super high-pressure water spray practically all the sediment is removed. Who invented this machine? She was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Tell Emmett about it. The gates were closed.

It is great fun skiing on new-fallen snow. He came to the airport to meet Mr West. Is this for me? Barbara said that he didn't have enough time to make his own lunch. We like it when others' mistakes are pointed out, but not when ours are. He's skilled at videogames. The X-15 was powered by a liquid rocket engine and carried a single pilot to a height of more than 60 miles above the earth. Now you're accusing me of murder.

That's not acceptable. I wouldn't object if you wanted to go with her. Many women pursue higher education and careers, thus delaying marriage and childbirth. I could make you happy. I don't really know what I would like to be when I grow up, but I hope I have a job doing something I enjoy. Robin is smelling the flowers.

I didn't want to know. This new announcer keeps stumbling. There's so much more to learn. Which part do you choose? Two jet planes took off at the same time.

"How old are you?" - "Forty ten." He whispered to me that he was hungry. I'm sure that it'll be fun. I want to achieve something before I die. Something I'll be remembered for.

I cannot get the lid off. When I last saw him, he was wearing a blue shirt and white slacks. I have a stiff neck. Kim was supposed to hand in his homework before the weekend. Long embassy and long travel lead to unfaithfulness.

This is the right move. Myron is convinced that Suzanne is the woman for him. 600 problems will be tough going. He has a good knowledge of Russian grammar.

Sally and Shaw are in the cafeteria. I know it's cold. I always knew this day would come. Jesper had to wait for Wilson for about three hours. The woman Leigh was engaged to turned out to be a man!

This is very mysterious. According to the weather forecast, a storm's coming. Taurus told us all about you.

Someone turned me in. I don't know anything about Alberto. The body needs food and drink. Of course you have to get married son; who will cook for you? Kerri seemed particularly interested in that 1939 Gibson guitar we have hanging on the back wall of the shop. Water is 800 times heavier than air. We should celebrate Halloween together. The class is too large to be taught by a single man.

I don't know what I'd do in that situation. They always give their attention to environmental problems. Pablo unwrapped his sandwich and started eating it. I live and work here. Tonight, we had fun drawing up our family tree together. Things aren't as bad as they seem. This one was on top of the pile. He doesn't know if that tree is real. I don't know whether to tell Ahmet or not.

Dangerous driving should be punished. I'm not the one looking for a job. The city moves, cars flow in its veins, men and women fill out its body. Everything is connected in the pulsating city. A postman brought newspapers every morning. That song's bound to be a hit. I'm worried about the safety of the passengers. Father makes sure that the light is off. He gave me what money he had with him. He quickly scanned the page for the word he was looking for. This room is not very large.

Shakil is quite possessive. He came out from where he was hiding. Harold took the children to the park. Sarah reached for the dictionary on the top shelf. Casey is a great attorney.

I've got to give her something. It takes a lot of money to start a business. While my wife was shopping in town, I tidied up in the kitchen. The boy standing over there is my son. I want to know. Diane looked at the menu and decided to order a fish dish. What's your password? He sent me some American magazines. Theo always thinks about others.