702-439-3093

No one in the village knew that the soldiers were taking aim at their village.

702-439-3093

I wasn't hungry. Please leave now. Why didn't somebody stop them? It took a lot of time to get up to date in modern medicine. She's a lot older than he is.

702-439-3093

Why didn't Lynne tell me? Write your name on this piece of paper. They got into the grip of ignorance and poverty. I was very disconcerted to find that everyone else already knew it. Valeria double-checked his door to make sure it was locked. We have to keep a safe distance between our airplane and the French airliner. My grandmother can fly.

702-439-3093

We appreciate her talent. The students parted into three groups. I think I've made my point. I can't do it yet. One must work hard to get a good score. I got this on good authority. Waste not a single grain of rice! Kirk pretended he couldn't speak French.

702-439-3093

Bryan wouldn't provide details. Al hardly ever keeps his word. I didn't read the book. Dominic never learned to drive. Doesn't it feel good? Pria doesn't want me to go, but I'm going to go anyway. Would you excuse us for a moment? He just missed the bus. You already packed the suitcases.

702-439-3093

I should learn some French. This is hopeless. Darin died when I was thirteen. I have a few questions about Rees's operation. For a propeller-powered aircraft, the gas that is accelerated, or the working fluid, is the surrounding air that passes through the propeller. When my grandmother went for tests to find out what was wrong with her, the doctors found that she was riddled with cancer. Alex has tied Trying's limbs with tape. Orange juice, please. Are you fully recovered? What am I missing here?

702-439-3093

The musical program has gone off very well. "Here you are," the steward says.

702-439-3093

The CD isn't labelled. How's that possible? Can you lend me the money or not? It'll be quicker to walk than to take a taxi. The room emptied when the gong for dinner sounded. I got such a terrible cold because of all the wind that the buildings cause. Dimetry and his dog ran across a wheat field. Ram didn't even know how to write his own name. Arthur is waiting for somebody. I'm in perfect health. At least now I understand Straka a little better.

702-439-3093

Lorien was the one who taught me to swear. Omit needless words! You must not eat anything for a few days. Anyone can cultivate their interest in music. Your camera is only half the size of mine. He didn't mean it. Who told you to come here? Birds, for instance, have a special protective device. This has been great. He got me some vegetables.

702-439-3093

Pac-Man, when a certain condition is reached, can counter attack and eat the monsters chasing him. I'll be up and around before you know it.

702-439-3093

What are they whispering to each other? Raphael has a mustache. It could take a while longer. I decided to give Kitty another chance. You should go talk to him. The expedition's supplies soon gave out. I can't explain. Mehrdad might possibly have been the one who did that. This is a little something I bought for you. The house only needs minor repairs.

702-439-3093

The blood on my shirt is my brother's. It's not evening yet. There was no one in the shop to wait on me. Tough decisions lie ahead. I checked with her. What kind of flowers do you like? People who break the law are punished. That we are not able to do.

702-439-3093

Raanan threw a rock into the pond. Give me a cut, wash and dry please. Let's pretend that what happened today didn't happen. She is three years younger than Hillel. I need you to see this. May I see you in private?

702-439-3093

It's your loss. The tree was so unhappy, that it took no pleasure in the warm sunshine, the birds, or the rosy clouds that floated over it morning and evening.

702-439-3093

It is about time you married. Are you jealous of him? To adopt a sentence, click on the white person icon. Are you really Lindsey's girlfriend? You can't hurt me.

702-439-3093

Give me that knife. Chewtarou is Mrs Tanaka's dog. The local population helps fight forest fires. Ralph paid the money back. Dawson had blood on his shoes. I found the picture Roxie was looking for. They learn to do without being taught. She doesn't listen to him. The soldier decided he could not refuse the request. This is a comfortable chair.