I wonder if I might have a moment alone with Gregg.

I have a 13-year-old stepdaughter. The main issues of the company are highlighted by the report. Can I have some water, please? This is fun. He had been living in Nagano for seven years when his daughter was born. This is a picture of what my car looked like before I had it painted. Some precious stones are very similar to gold. Petr didn't try to argue with Clifford.

Oh, OK. See you. But drive carefully. Do we have to be nice to her? He says I speak too fast, but this is how we speak Portuguese.

Those things really happened. He's really angry.

Why the long face? What do you want the list for? Marian is a humanitarian. You could ask them. A crocodile ate Thomas. We need time to prepare the list.

Conrad applied for asylum. We made eye contact. She has given me a shirt. Anne pressed his cheek against my cheek.

Where is it located? We could've helped him. Danielle is just an average-looking guy. Love troubles have the advantage of never being boring. We're not splitting up. Kate seemed unimpressed. In Japan, students are supposed to be selfless and group-centered. I was invited to dinner by her.

This hotel will not do. The crowd demonstrated in support of human rights.

Where can I park? During warm weather, sweating helps man regulate his body temperature. The books and documents are scattered all over your sister's room! I eagerly await your decision. He's a real expert. Sanford thought that the picture hanging above the fireplace might be worth a lot of money. I'm making a documentary. We have the right to vote when we come of age.

This person is a teacher. It is very hot here in the summer. This caused most of the local bath-houses to fall on hard times.

I want you to do it at once. Are you refusing my request? Please turn around and look at me. I'm tired of waiting for things to happen. Oscar didn't understand what Rodent really meant. Damon says he loves us both.

We're on the right track now. My sisters were cooking when I came home. What's his problem? We'll wait for Jeffie in the lobby. Jos said that she would depart soon. This is a historical moment.

He ran like a scared rabbit. That suit is too good for me. Champagne, please. Nothing is going to happen. Go to Oscar's house. I don't know if I can trust Reid. Ravindran is a raw vegan. He only eats raw non-animal products. Hand in your homework by next Monday.

We must respect the will of the individual. Do you have any secrets? After English, German is the most popular foreign language in Russia. I'm not one of those folks. I like you better than my last girlfriend. We weren't even in Boston at that time. A boy named Rainer came to see you.

Oysters are in season now. Does this really work? What did you do this week? Garlic and onion are good remedies against the common cold.

I'll pay you back a week from today, that is, on July 21st. Maybe Ji was mistaken. The church is at the foot of the hill. Mats's opinions are generally conservative. We got rid of everything. We want to talk with her. He lay without movement. It seems strange that they feel so angry. When the girl was lost, her parents appealed to the public for information. I've been studying French for a long time, but I'm not yet fluent.

They have been doing it for well over a century. It's impossible to study with so much noise! It doesn't matter whether the cat is white or black; the important thing is that it can catch mice. Is there a cat on the table? I've given my best for the company.

My dog was run over by a truck. He was not killed, but his foot was badly injured. This is really cool. Andy Warhol was a very famous American artist. Don't arrive late at the railroad station. The elevator is moving up and down.

But he's still alive? Dominic offered to buy Wendi a beer. You don't have to tell me that twice. What was that loud crash in the kitchen? Have you had an answer? You're not going to do it, I hope. Curtis deserved better than that. Please just take me home.