I didn't like that man's looks. We'd like to speak with you. What's it all mean?

Let the door be closed at once.

How long will Jeffrey be in Australia? Hume seldom goes out on Monday. Clearly, the Time Traveller proceeded, any real body must have extension in four directions: it must have Length, Breadth, Thickness, and Duration. She came to me and said something that I didn't understand at all. Kenn should've asked Syd for help.

Cut off that curl! Murph wanted to ask Irvin something, but was afraid to. How many years was Lonhyn in Boston? I know you miss them. How many people were you planning to bring? Hey. What's going on? The Congress had no money.

You should've left her alone. What was the geezer saying? Don't be an idiot. Thank you very much for your generosity. I don't know how many years Suyog lived in Boston.

No, this paper isn't white. I can't think about this now. You might be interested to know that Carter has a Ph.D. The cook hasn't put any on it. The hills were full of pretty flowers. What was she doing here?

Sweet oranges are not very sour. Deliver us from evil. The flame flickered for a moment, then died out. They can fix the heater. Herb dealt with the problem. I'll teach you how to play chess. Horus was often depicted as a falcon, or as a man with a falcon head. Anyone with an opinion please raise their hand. My left hand fell asleep.

How's James doing at work?

When I grow up, I want to be an English teacher. Eating is one of life's great pleasures. I think I've found a meteorite. Dan renewed his faith in God. I hope you get well soon. My eyes are brimming with tears. That class has 15 boys and 28 girls. I know all his friends and what he tells them to do.

Disk herniation is when cartilage, called 'intervertebral disk' and found between each vertebra, slips out. Masked men held up the passengers and robbed them of their money. We've got to narrow it down. Don't you feel happy and relaxed? Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.

It's all our fault.

You don't have to say a word. I sent Pradeep a couple of messages. I wasn't aware that someone was watching me. Computer games are not good for one's health. I have work for her. Please, let me explain. He has to go to the bathroom right when the food's being served. He's always doing things at such inconvenient times. Go as fast as possible.