(704) 793-4079

It sounds like she made quite an impression on you. Easy on the mustard. All his injuries are external. Some gazelles live in the mountains. We disputed for hours about what to write. The number of houses being built was dropping. Dinner was delicious. Nicolas declined to provide details. I want to say something very important.

(704) 793-4079

In the past I used to vote for the Democratic ticket, but from now on I'll climb on the Republican bandwagon. Can we talk to you now? We were deprived of transportation.

(704) 793-4079

It's dry as dust. Where do you work? He assumed that the train would be on time.

(704) 793-4079

This is as good place to pitch our tent as any.

(704) 793-4079

Shane is a flexitarian. For some dwellers of ancient China, antlers were probably among the most mysterious and beautiful things in the world. Is she any better today? We've got to discuss business.

(704) 793-4079

If Smith leaves the school, who will take charge of our class? She likes money. I can't wait to tell you. What on earth does this have to do with me?

(704) 793-4079

Lin barely escaped with his life. Benjamin might have borrowed the money he needed from someone else.

(704) 793-4079

I used to be a cop. I hate the winter. I'm sure he can give you a good game of tennis. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. I pay Vassos's salary. I keep in touch with my friends and relatives through Facebook. They are eager to win the next game. A lot of people are interested in camping. I regret to say I couldn't come yesterday.

(704) 793-4079

I paid 1,000 yen on account. He left me with tons of hard work to do. Did Danny say anything to you at all? Chen is a teacher. Most of the suspects have been arrested. Tell me what we're doing here. I've actually heard of this. The concert was a rousing success.

(704) 793-4079

May I visit your home one of these days? Men can not exist without air. I want to walk. Don't touch that dial. What else could I say? None of us are opposed to his ideas. Courage is needed to change a custom.

(704) 793-4079

In order to learn from mistakes, we construct a "no blame" system. I advise you to listen to your doctor. I hope you won't tell anyone you saw me leave this house. What is the problem? Let's help each other.

(704) 793-4079

Wow, there are seven people here! You need to get off at the next stop.

(704) 793-4079

Look at the cute little baby sleeping in the cradle. Tao was a bit freaked out by it. Alice is my mother. She looks young. However, she's actually over forty. Get to sleep. It took a lot of time. I want to apologize for the other day. Shouldn't we give it to Alberto? It is the first time this crossed my mind. John has been here for quite a long time.

(704) 793-4079

He did not understand what was in the way of his success in life. Joseph can say "I love you" in fifteen languages. The story goes that she was murdered. I don't want to antagonize him. I remember what he used to be like.

(704) 793-4079

It's too early in the year for cherry blossoms to be out. I'd say we are definitely going to have a good time tonight. He lost his temper with me. I hate this carpet. What game is it? Owen took all my money. It's very important to explain the risks to Kevan. You've been missed.

(704) 793-4079

We'll get you the best lawyer we can afford. Are you in immediate danger? The hair style of the Beatles created a sensation. You've got to talk to them.

(704) 793-4079

You know, I like how you talk. An interesting question remained unanswered. No one's working. I picked Those up after work. She was aware of her parents' eyes. Come downstairs right this minute. To drive a car, you have to get a driver license.