706-682-0689

Rolfe wondered whether he should let Barrett go or not. It took me a long time to figure out what the problem was.

706-682-0689

I'll do it for a price. He has plenty of qualities.

706-682-0689

Christmas is coming soon.

706-682-0689

We've already settled that. We'll let you try. They're quicker than we are. Scot made his decision. Good morning. I would like to exchange US$ 600. What is the rate today? It seemed that he had been ill.

706-682-0689

He wants to reach a wider audience. Cristina can't drive a car. Can I pay on credit? We'll probably be away for a few days. An investors' group is attempting a leveraged buy-out of the firm. Some friends of mine are building their own house. They hope to finish it next summer. I want to die. Nobody wants to help him. I can't say anything about that. Gregge was up late last night studying.

706-682-0689

It looks as if it is going to rain. She talked about her school life. Don't try to set the rules for everybody here. You're just a member of the group, not a leader. Young people tend to take things too far. I'm sure you understand why we can't do that. Jerrie is OK now. Vistlik is good at rugby. Go find somebody who can help.

706-682-0689

After being unfairly sent to prison, all his dreams were over. Merril says he's gotten complaints about you drinking. Fans found guilty of bad behaviour will be fined and excluded from attending future matches. What a pretty flower. My phone needs to be recharged. Those are mine. Her horse had a heart attack.

706-682-0689

The finals of the championship will be in Mexico. This makes me nervous. Lievaart has a Ph.D.

706-682-0689

I gave the bag back to Ken. If you plant an apple seed, it might grow into a tree. Hahaha! Do you want to kill all flies? Bobbie often buys expensive clothes. They surrounded Judith. She kept on working. The tourist bus crossed the border. Carbon pollution is the biggest driver of climate change. Lynne couldn't believe that Liber had actually kissed him.

706-682-0689

Catholicism disowns the idea of reincarnation. Arlene's a great guy to hang out with. It seems pretty obvious. Just tell me to leave and I'll leave. He's a weak-willed man.

706-682-0689

There may be a spy around.

706-682-0689

He can't stop it. Why doesn't something happen? I don't want your sympathy. Forwards! Without stopping without fearing! I'm waiting for your assistance. Mason is younger than you might think.

706-682-0689

What has happened to you? How many Native American reservations are there in the United States? Did you shoot Grant?

706-682-0689

He looked so funny that I couldn't help laughing. Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. It is stipulated that we should receive a month's vacation every year.

706-682-0689

She was caught in a shower and got wet to the skin. No one can leave. If you calculate the electric field using this equation, the result comes out like the following. His name was Sherman. Could you lower your voice? Every year, I bring my family to the capital. The door opened and a man came in.