(706) 682-0689

Today young people find themselves, through no fault of their own, living in a world torn by international bitterness and the threat of nuclear destruction.

(706) 682-0689

Beth began looking around. The police arrested the burglar. I don't have enough information yet to make a good decision. I saw a lady go through the gate without showing her ticket. Among married couples, there has been an increase in divorce and separation with the result that there are many more one-parent families. Kate was obliged to read the book.

(706) 682-0689

I cannot take less. Taking a watch apart is easier than putting it together. Are the stores closed on Sunday in England?

(706) 682-0689

I thought about getting a tattoo, but I gave up on that thought.

(706) 682-0689

What for?

(706) 682-0689

The troops marched past. I've never been sued before. Please make yourself comfortable. He had the jump on me. I wonder if there's any connection. Daryl looked around and then whispered something into Sundaresan's ear. The first batter was caught out.

(706) 682-0689

What do adjectives modify? Her hair was similar in color to mine. She got through her work before five. Don't do that again, OK? Marie was ill. Bullet-proof glass ensures safety but isn't widely available due to its high cost. Harmon came into the lounge, carrying a cup of coffee. What caused the war? All the people praised him for his honesty.

(706) 682-0689

You're the guy who killed Lyndon. He was told to stand up, and he did so slowly. That can't be allowed. He looked small beside my father's stout body. The password is "Mountain". If someone says "Mountain", you reply "River". Come to think of it, I did see Taro. The enemy is caught like a mouse in a trap.

(706) 682-0689

He suffered from rheumatism. They look magnificent. We will rescue them. He wants to get rid of the ants.

(706) 682-0689

Most elevators operate automatically. How could we forget you? I don't recognize any of these men. From Sendai I extended my journey to Aomori. It's possible I said that, but I don't remember saying it. I'll do the shooting. She happened to know his address. Pratap gets along fine with Hunter's stepfather. Don't ever let me catch you doing that again. The ring is ringing.

(706) 682-0689

Joyce wasn't supposed to show the contract to Barton. It looks very promising. You can ask the child that is playing over there. How can we do better? My mother hates writing letters. He is a man who will do what he wants. We took risks.

(706) 682-0689

The village people called the old woman Meta. There are a lot of dishes on the table. Ji claimed to be Kenn's son. You have at least three options. Your sudden appearance has surprised me. Shut up and kiss me!

(706) 682-0689

With an area of seventy-five hectares, our botanic garden encompasses about four thousand plant species. This is a random sentence. He chose not to run for the presidential election. Naoto's thirsty. You're good with kids. I think that someone went there.

(706) 682-0689

Don't you like that smell? Naren didn't know what to do next. I felt drawn toward him. We didn't do anything for them. I wonder if Simon knows why Vilhelm isn't here today. She's a very intelligent woman. What's it like being Root's girlfriend? A major malfunction stopped the car. Well, I am going to the cinema.

(706) 682-0689

He became known as a doctor. There must be a rational explanation for this. It's rude to speak with your mouth full.