(706) 744-4987

This was left on the porch. There are fresh tracks in the snow. Should I wash the lettuce?

(706) 744-4987

I'm not a prude.

(706) 744-4987

You owe it to Elwood to tell him the truth. I've never actually tried this before. Hasten, my lads! Blair was appointed manager.

(706) 744-4987

The probability that we may fall in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just; it shall not deter me.

(706) 744-4987

I think Kenn can handle it. I'm so glad you're OK. Why does Erik want this? I ordered two teas and three coffees. Carl Benz obtained in 1886 the patent for the first car. After Ning ate a little food, his strength returned. This is so bad, it's good.

(706) 744-4987

Louie never asked how Cathryn had died. Some couples argue over minor issues.

(706) 744-4987

The buildings were damaged by the storm last night. I hope you'll be able to see Helen soon. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. "Grace is thirty years old." "He's not really that old, is he?"

(706) 744-4987

Is he the man painted by the newspapers as an up-and-coming scholar? Jorge begged Rick to let him go. The students don't have the financial means in which to buy food. I'm going to kill you. I was hoping I wouldn't run into Roxana. I've just eaten so I'm not hungry. Only one careless mistake cost the company millions of dollars. Nefertiti was famed for her beauty. You sent milk from your dairy.

(706) 744-4987

We walked for two hours. Go play on the highway, kids! Patricio had plenty of chances. He makes it a rule to take a walk every morning. Isn't that him sitting on a bench? Get it together!

(706) 744-4987

He has no less than 100 dollars.

(706) 744-4987

Santa has a lot of work to do today. It'd be a shame for this food to go to waste. When I saw my uncle yesterday, he told me that he had returned from London three days before. The bridge between Denmark and Sweden is almost five miles long. I awoke from a dream. They don't need a reason. I have someplace to go. Every country has its national flag.

(706) 744-4987

Today's a bit warmer than usual, isn't it? There isn't no such important someone as Naz with my life.

(706) 744-4987

The Battle of San Jacinto began at four o'clock in the afternoon. I think it's time we asked Eva to leave. Kolkka's email was very terse and it was clear that she was upset about something. Bill is my best friend.