Give me the details. It was very cold, so we stayed at home. Many young men went to war. We huddled together and talked about all sorts of things into the wee hours of the night. Grant confirmed what Dimitry said. Here, I'll confine this discussion to why many foreigners enjoy sumo. Craig is keeping a low profile, so he stays home a lot.

I like dogs, but my sister likes cats. That was kind of rude.

Don't yell at them. Liz should be back at 2:30. Sanche may be studying French. This kid is wearing shorts. It cost about three dollars and change. Pontus and Old hope that their next child will be a boy. Blayne decided to give it a try. Mwa doesn't understand because he wasn't paying attention. Is French difficult to learn? I'll show you what I can do.

What planet are you from? Can you tell me what you're talking about? The dog sniffed the stick. Stop, you're breaking my heart. Rich went into a corner and cried.

Page took his keys out of his pocket. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

Holly branches are often used for decoration at Christmas. Check out these stats. Arnold wasn't foolish enough to tell Bjorne what had really happened. Sofia and Tanya both started to laugh. We don't have to hide.

What exactly did you ask Thierry? Dwayne is very generous. Don't trust anyone here! The tree leaves turned red. I'm just as hungry as you are. Ignore him. I've got something for you. You've got to talk to them. Do you love him?

Ahmet is blaming Rudy.

Cathy almost bumped into Fletcher. Really? I didn't know that. Are you flirting with him? This is an obsolete usage. I find her appearance attractive. I made a fool of myself. She renewed the soil in the flower pot. I'm not so tired. It didn't really happen that way. This is my daughter's school.

They were afraid we wouldn't get there. If Will's mother's son is my brother, then Jeffrey is my sister. Now that people can steal passwords, illegal impersonation is becoming a serious problem. More time will be needed. I seem to have left my umbrella behind in the train.

He is superior to me in many respects.

Formal declarations of war haven't been the United States's style since 1942. That troubles me least of all. Claudia tried to stand up. It is aptly said that illness starts from the mind. I hope Miles comes back soon. Tokyo doesn't agree with me. On entering the bedroom, she started sobbing. Do you know how to contact us? She can't ride a bicycle yet. Even though English is his native language, Brodie doesn't know the difference between "lose" and "loose".