(709) 835-9632

George's sister made some sandwiches for me. Please keep your voices down. Japanese corporations are slashing their capital spending programs. One of my children was born with some unknown disease. He'll have many hardships to go through in the future. Some said his raid was an act of war. I don't know what is that "visual memory" about. We both know Nora isn't happy here. It's not possible to live forever. Why does everyone hate her?

(709) 835-9632

I think I'm getting a headache. Let there be no mistake about it. I shouldn't have to give a speech. My sense of smell is weakening. Figure up how much it amounts to. Witnessing cruelty to animals, children may become cruel.

(709) 835-9632

We only need one. If you don't stop, I'll tell Dad! They're rolling in dough. I'm sorry, my father is out. I think you'll be interested in this. I remember him. Make sure that nobody enters. I'm just here to say hi to him. When she came in, we were finishing the main dish.

(709) 835-9632

And then she let slip a not-so-subtle innuendo about my drinking habits. The scent of earth after rain is called petrichor. Dan assured Linda that he would do all he could to find her daughter. I hate you both. Now don't be hasty, please.

(709) 835-9632

Sergei said he was having a good time.

(709) 835-9632

Because of her, he lived a miserable life. I know that it is highly unlikely that you'd ever want to go out with me, but I still need to ask at least once. I have to ask you about them. Why would I fire you? Love is a madness that only the priest heals, and when the priest heals it, he commits a great folly. Who are you to second guess him?

(709) 835-9632

Stephanie is working hard to improve his English. It's very obvious that Isidore likes me. This can't really be happening, can it?

(709) 835-9632

He read the poem again. Cris is too invested in the system to support anarchic revolution. Seenu admitted that what Tammy said was true. Opposite there is a six-story building. If only it could rain gold! I just need to sit down. Cristina would do anything for you. I'm on my way over. Japan, for the most part, is a lovely place to live.

(709) 835-9632

I thought you studied French. It was hot for two weeks. That woman is very arrogant. How could I possibly forget about the task that you've entrusted to me? One who wakes up late, for him, there may not be enough bread. I had to finish what I'd started. John is taller than anybody.

(709) 835-9632

I finished the work by myself. He was cool in the crisis. Did you tell on him? I wish Margie wouldn't sing so loudly late at night. Maybe the red one? It is cheaper. You're probably too young to understand what's happening. Ozan arrived just as I was leaving. He's not an American, but he likes America. I hoped you would understand what I meant.

(709) 835-9632

How did it come about? The very thought of snakes makes her turn pale. I think Hitler will have an unpleasant afterlife.

(709) 835-9632

His statement runs as follows. Where's the book and the pencil? I forgot to write my family name.

(709) 835-9632

Up to 20% of the world's seafood is caught illegally. Hasn't Kate arrived yet? Jem could've done it. He's my hero. Keisuke is taller than I. The market is held every Monday. They don't realize that they're being used as pawns to obtain a wider political objective.

(709) 835-9632

I won't let Jacob down. Michiel has made up his mind to do what Jerry asked him to do. You stay with us now. I'm sure Johan will do the right thing. I'm handling the situation.

(709) 835-9632

I'm not paranoid.

(709) 835-9632

I bought Niall's old car for $3,000. I'll be over in half an hour. These are beautiful horses. I use a flashlight to inspect my throat. Now you're just overreacting.

(709) 835-9632

Baby owls are cute.