(712) 481-9417

What's your favorite sport to watch? I'm never so happy as when I'm in my garden. What if someone sees this? I'll give her a call.

(712) 481-9417

Ann gave me this present. She doesn't want to go to church.

(712) 481-9417

I'm going to go to the men's room. Which train takes me to downtown? We have some tough times ahead. Dustin has cerebral palsy. Elias spoke to Piotr. Are you bored? He is a native English speaker. These fools broke the law that forbad to break the law. I came to tell you that you don't need to worry. We spent the afternoon eating grapes.

(712) 481-9417

Who told you this? I'll punch your lights out! She pressed a button. Let's play some video games to kill time. She shined the knives and forks for Mother. I won't be able to teach you tomorrow. Can you translate this manuscript from French to English? Jagath saved Jeffie's life.

(712) 481-9417

Dr. Svensen researched the issue so extensively that his bibliography makes up half the weight of his book. I think we should leave. This story will do for a novel. He read the letter she mailed to him over and over again, but still did not understand it. His father breathed his last this morning. This is worth one million yen. I suppose it doesn't hurt to try. They wanted to keep southern states weak. We only won one game last season. Dwight does that very well.

(712) 481-9417

The lake is deepest at this point. My advice is not to tell her. What do you think were the year's ten biggest items of news?

(712) 481-9417

It's the height of luxury.

(712) 481-9417

Have I kept you waiting long? Bob often jogs on that beach. Just get out of here. That's not what's bothering me. Are you accusing me of planting evidence? For more details, visit our website. I don't like any of these pictures. What you decided to do is insane. I made too many cookies, so won't you take some?

(712) 481-9417

Most of the credit for our success goes to you. Having dropped out of school, Laurel worked as a whistle-blower, a.k.a. a football referee. I need something to write on. The air of Sydney is cleaner than that of Tokyo. Could you give us more details?

(712) 481-9417

We're going to find Kevyn. He turned this island into his own little country. This is Mr. Smith.

(712) 481-9417

This is the final boarding call for Flight 33 to Boston, boarding at Gate 13A.

(712) 481-9417

Barbra sat down behind the steering wheel. My instinct was right. How do you sleep at night after all you've done?

(712) 481-9417

In those days, I was accustomed to taking a walk before breakfast. Where is a toilet? "You will never guess who I met in the city today!" "Maria?" "What? How do you know that?" No one could predict the outcome of this cooperation. The cardinals have elected a new pope. It doesn't matter how smart you are. If you don't work hard, you'll never succeed. The chief minister of Maharashtra is Devendra Fadnavis.

(712) 481-9417

Have you found anything yet? I lied to both of you. I'm trying to stop you from making a big mistake. Do you think of me as a cool guy? Would you like to eat something else? Horst is a pretty amazing person. You're the one who gave us all this. How is it possible to believe without seeing? Perhaps the real is not what one sees. We do not know and will not know. Mario pointed up at the ceiling.

(712) 481-9417

The wind is howling. If it happened to Patrice, it could happen to you.

(712) 481-9417

I just want a vacation. Are you still interested? Your friend is very lucky.

(712) 481-9417

Mr Nakajima can, as well as English, speak fluent German. Galileo was cleared of charges of heresy, but was told that he should no longer publicly state his belief that Earth moved around the Sun.

(712) 481-9417

Any house is better than none. Mr White is a man of reason. Marnix wanted to buy Sid something nice for her birthday. I had a dream about Dirk last night. The project was a failure but it did pave the way for the success of later efforts. All men are equal before God. You hate insects, don't you? I feel perfectly fine. Tao is going to be very disappointed if that happens. Giovanni persuaded me to do it.