(712) 741-9558

I've always had a problem with the way Alex behaves. You do not have to bring your lunch. You must not eat too much of anything because it tastes good. We can't help him. The day will come when space travel becomes possible. I'm studying with Helen. My German is very limited.

(712) 741-9558

She's desperate.

(712) 741-9558

Brazil is a young country without a commitment to the past. Several other people were injured. Their stay in Germany for a year was very fruitful. She made a trip to Europe last month. Without sufficient atmospheric pressure, body fluids will start to boil.

(712) 741-9558

I asked Stephen to do the same thing that Serdar was doing. He wouldn't allow me to drive his car. You don't have a gun, do you? Why would you want to leave? Sridhar showed Vic John's photo.

(712) 741-9558

There are significant differences between those two countries.

(712) 741-9558

This is the real world. Saiid almost got fired. She looks young, but in reality she's over 40. I should have said yes. Rajiv looked surprised.

(712) 741-9558

Divide these apples between you three. When did you decide that? How late are you going to stay? We're not stupid. Do you think you can do that for us? Mayuko appears wise.

(712) 741-9558

They used their guns to hit each other. How do I open the bonnet? Lou had no idea what he was doing. The stability of Chinese economy is substantially overestimated. I got home first. Please note the change in the meeting agenda. He is seeking a job. Can you please repeat what you just said? Do you still keep in touch with Kamel?

(712) 741-9558

Stop poking me.

(712) 741-9558

A tonsillectomy is a very simple procedure. I'm working on finishing my MBA. Roberto told Edward that she should be nicer to John. Run for it! Vidhyanath hasn't opened his book yet. We haven't yet talked about what needs to be done. I'm your waiter. Connie is more experienced than I am. I'm not about to tell them that. I shouldn't have been driving.

(712) 741-9558

Get out of my way. Nobody had Internet in my country.

(712) 741-9558

Janice and I were both busy at that time. I am fed up with everything. At that time, my house was under construction. There has never been a savior nor an immortal emperor to rely on.

(712) 741-9558

You have three hours to finish the report. He has been confined to his bed with illness. No one seems to know why Stewart isn't here. There's always a catch.

(712) 741-9558

He wanted even more territory. Bad news is preferable to an absence of information. I'm pretty sure Nora was the person who did that. The tourists drove past blooming fruit trees. She fell from the tree. The paint was a little hard, so it had to be stirred. Kikki gave me everything I need. I always keep my word. Everything she says is untrue. Kyu was told to go home.

(712) 741-9558

I didn't tell them. Which country has the lowest cost of living? You and I are good friends. Moe was absolutely miserable when his dog ran away.

(712) 741-9558

She's so looking forward to seeing you. She just can't wait.

(712) 741-9558

I'm sort of hungry. I'm done up. I'm using the hammer right now. Johan started walking down the stairs. The train jerked forward. May you have a very happy married life! I shouldn't have drunk so much beer last night. This is absolutely terrifying. Barrett applied for a job as a saleswoman.

(712) 741-9558

I can't come with her. None of these buses go to Shinjuku. They may not know anything about this. Which car is Morgan's? Did you really swim for three hours yesterday? I know you've been studying very hard. Craig decided that it wouldn't be sensible to try to cross the old rope bridge.

(712) 741-9558

You're weird. I haven't helped you at all yet and you're calling me a "genius". Why didn't you go with him? Don't let him scream. Jennie swims every other day. He comes from France. The allegations they made were unfounded. Once you have begun to do anything, never give it up. Why is it there?