712-741-9558

Will she ever forgive me?

712-741-9558

The United States is a republic, the United Kingdom is not. Could you please speak more quietly? I feel hungover. What's your favorite computer game? Some satellites have exploded or collided. I read the most interesting book in my library. No one's injured. We have nothing to worry about.

712-741-9558

Mama, Edmond won't gimme back my toy! Have a nice sleep! Roger watches PBS.

712-741-9558

Don't get angry! Leave the poor girl alone. She arrived at the town last Monday. I'm in Boston now. It's a secret. My father brags about never having had a traffic accident.

712-741-9558

I had barely got home when the storm broke. I just felt a drop of rain. I gave all my money away. He looked about the house. Sylvan claimed that he saw a man being eaten alive by piranhas. He is a scholar, and ought to be treated as such.

712-741-9558

We're still short on cash. It depends on how you deal with it. Your anger is completely justified. The most common name in the world is Mohammed. Michel was snoring loudly.

712-741-9558

I'm really proud of these kids. These batteries are dead. You weren't married for long, were you? We must retreat. I don't agree with your methods at all. We've already learned a lot. I can't believe Jos did that. We can't look at that right now.

712-741-9558

My uncle is coming to see us tomorrow. That isn't very important. I'm afraid that's not good enough. A single hopper-style rail car contains an amount of metallurgical coal sufficient to smelt the steel used to manufacture three hundred automobiles. I certainly intend to attend the meeting. Carlos lived a long and happy life. I think it's better not to lend him a hand. Why are you so quick to defend Matthias? Patricia will organize the tournament. You should try reading the articles and not just the headlines.

712-741-9558

She locked a door.

712-741-9558

Roxie is playing it safe. Please give me a ring this evening. If you think that you are going to make me your slave, you can forget it. Being wrong in what you are is easiest. We weren't expecting that he would call to see us. I thought you would find it interesting. I met her a long time after graduation, and she had totally become a housewife.

712-741-9558

Jarvis saw his name on the list. Man is free at the instant he wants to be. I want to hear what everyone has to say.

712-741-9558

Shakil took off his uniform. "May I awaken within the dream and grasp the fact that I am dreaming so that all dream-like beings may likewise awaken from the nightmare of illusory suffering and confusion." --Tibetan prayer Can you still remember where we first met? People say that life is short. Try to get ahead in your company.

712-741-9558

Stay tuned. Dan is coming back after the break. No matter how old you are, it is still possible to learn. I thought you'd be at the bar. I always put down good experiences in my diary.

712-741-9558

The social challenges Leo struggled with as a teenager have mostly been resolved. Cultures of the East and the West meet together in this country. Izumi didn't look well the last time I saw him. I've got to get on this train. Nobody offered Norman a seat.

712-741-9558

We should wait until Sundaresan gets here. You were working yesterday afternoon, weren't you?