712-741-9558

Do we have a good Japanese parent who can adopt a few sentences on Tatoeba? I never want to see you here ever again! She is a reflection of her mother.

712-741-9558

He couldn't make it in business. It is too hot to work. That's why we're sitting here. You really should quit smoking. Whether it may be hard or not, I must do it. The windows of my bedroom face the courtyard. He is identical to his older brother. Let us know in the comments! She loves to wear tight clothes.

712-741-9558

She didn't deserve to die. i think english is relly useful as a tool in the globalised world Thank you God that I'm not a Moskal. We all have changed. What did you think I told Susumu? A general is a high-ranking military officer. We're not bluffing.

712-741-9558

All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center conducts weekly measurements of Russians trust politicians My brother wants to visit Liechtenstein.

712-741-9558

A galaxy is a huge collection of gas, dust, and of stars and their solar systems.

712-741-9558

Wilson is afraid of spiders. I bet Dorian didn't know that. Malcom killed Guido because he was tired of seeing his name in lots of prayers. With only a single drop of poison, the well-known fighter was defeated. Your essay was not bad but I have a few minor niggles. Jayant didn't offer to give me my money back. A big house will be built. You can count on me for five thousand yen or so when you're in difficulties. Do you know how many people in the world starve to death every year?

712-741-9558

He wrote the article "Exobiological Presence in Alpha Centauri." He is a tennis champion. I don't think that he knows Hebrew. Linder told Rolfe that his dog had died. He usually succeeded. I've never stopped loving Myrick.

712-741-9558

We had to let him go. Packed into wooden fishing boats like sardines, the immigrants undergo the dangerous voyage there. They helped each other do homework. There is no man but desires peace. We were caught in a shower on our way from school. Friday the 13th is an American horror movie. It's not good to overeat. Did you save money by shopping there? What a gorgeous flower!

712-741-9558

Did they say how? It's not a failure.

712-741-9558

Juliet's father died when he was thirteen. I love you more and more every day. I needed to see Patrick again. I'm running a little behind schedule. Izchak is going to love it in Boston. Now, you let me know if this gets to be too much for you. Thierry's singing. You have a latent problem here that will cause trouble in the future. He always tells at random.

712-741-9558

Avery wanted Jean-Christophe to buy John a birthday present. I only want what's best for you. Where did you wait for them? There are twenty-two of us in all. He tried to hide his shame. I was eating an apple when Stanislaw phoned me. He is telling a lie. I can't contact Konrad. Just wait a moment.

712-741-9558

Why didst thou not bring thy wife along with thee? I just got her off to school. Vernon and I both want to go to Boston.

712-741-9558

Choose the color you like the best. I forgot to tell you what time the meeting started.

712-741-9558

Rarely do I listen to the radio. Let's go over it again.

712-741-9558

I had nothing to say to him. Going out with those clothes? They look kinda bad. I know that there are many racists here, but you don't have to change your name.

712-741-9558

People think completely differently when they're standing and when they're sitting. The chicken is worth four annas, and the masala is worth twelve annas. You're just being silly. He is a bit of a coward. I've seen how well you treat Marsh. After the drive-by shooting, the house was riddled with bullet holes. Lord stared at his hands.

712-741-9558

I'm not good-looking.

712-741-9558

It happened that I was free last Sunday. We'll be going outside to observe nature for this. Thus, a good pencil, eraser, and possibly a paint brush, is required. Win found us, didn't he? You need to be prepared. We need to cut Rajendra some slack. The thick fog made it hard to see the road.

712-741-9558

Since Puerto Rico is a US colony, Puerto Rico's head of state is the President of the USA, but inhabitants of Puerto Rico are not allowed to vote in US presidential elections. Would you like bacon or sausage? I know you and Jeany have had some problems. Dylan rents rooms to students.