(713) 502-9979

We're never going to make it on time. I used to be married. Cathryn peeled the apple for Toft. Sehyo's had a very good year. What if it was just a tiff between two friends? How many plates do we have? Jock said he was coming here after work.

(713) 502-9979

He's the only one who survived. In the absence of a better idea I had to choose this method. That factory manufactures toys. She whispered it in my ear. There might be doctors there. Rafael isn't good-looking. I'd like to sit further back. I wish there were something I could do to help.

(713) 502-9979

This is so frustrating. Am I in trouble? Kenton has one child. We're committed.

(713) 502-9979

You never say what you really think. I felt guilty. She's going to the hospital. This is rather strange.

(713) 502-9979

I thought Meeks would sleep until noon. I should give this to you. Manjeri doesn't know anything about computers. I asked him if I could read his book. " Wait, isn't this the place we were at a moment ago? " " That's right. We came back. That's strange." I can see why you like this place so much.

(713) 502-9979

I want you to stop hanging around with those ruffians. Leo and Damone are still together. Don't be in such a hurry. Not only does he speak English, but also German.

(713) 502-9979

Be careful not to wake them up. You can't swim, can you? Real and Alice look like sisters. Margot made a bad judgment call. The prices have gone down. Laurie wanted Kimmo to invite him to her party. The story was adapted for the movie. We didn't wait for them. To wherever the wind may take us. She wanted to know if the photographer could remove the hat from the picture.

(713) 502-9979

I just have a few questions. Is this the right window for cashing travelers' checks? Pilot went on a blind date. I'd hate to see anything happen to your pretty face. Let me try something else. Mental illness can affect anyone. This is a very interesting book. I don't have to go to school tomorrow. I was what you are; you'll be what I am. The box is empty.

(713) 502-9979

If you should do that, you would come in for severe criticism.

(713) 502-9979

Olof wants to blame us. I don't have the confidence to do that. That's an exact measurement.

(713) 502-9979

I haven't heard anything yet. You will wash dishes, won't you? How do I decompress the LZH file? We know what needs to be done. Marie use to love poetry. Why don't you tell us what happened last night? Ti seems to have vanished. Joshua can't come in. There's something under the bed.

(713) 502-9979

Knute was wearing a brown coat. Don't poke fun at foreigners. Steve put his hand on Lynne's shoulder. She saw him eating a sandwich. The traffic's congested. Let me take you to the hospital.

(713) 502-9979

Are you willing to go to the beach? I need to get something to eat. She gave me her hand. Nick was living rent-free in a small house not too far from us. Rajeev has a theory about why this happens. We're both named Nathaniel.

(713) 502-9979

We were having problems with Daniel. What's this got to do with Naoto? Is there a bank near here? She bears a striking resemblance to Ingrid Bergman, one of the great cinema beauties.

(713) 502-9979

We deserve this. They are Christians. Larry might go to Boston with Mac. They spent their time playing cards. You don't do a useful snitch of work. You've convinced me.

(713) 502-9979

Sergiu is too old to make it as a pop singer. It seems that the children will have to sleep on the floor. I want to spend more time with my family. The problem of many language teachers is that they underrate new technologies in their teaching methods. I brought you this. Micah was killed by a stray bullet. It's likely that Micah would agree. We arrived at the hotel one hour ago. Let's try to settle our differences once and for all.

(713) 502-9979

I think we'd better do what Vishal asks. Where's my grandfather? I found this in our mailbox. Our cow does not give milk to us. As the demand increases, prices go up.

(713) 502-9979

My mother has gone to the beauty shop. The higher we go up, thinner the air becomes. Please explain why it is that you can't come.