713-822-0816

What? Did I hear you right? Did I hurt your feelings? I meant no harm. Conrad is a trophy wife. I think we should go. He thought it would be wise to accept the offer. Del doesn't like coffee with sugar. Christophe teaches French at a high school. Agreed. That's why we let you go. Do you still have that watch I gave you?

713-822-0816

To try to change men by law is just like trying to change your face by getting a new mirror. For men make laws, not laws men. The law merely reflects men as they are, as the mirror reflects your features. There is a bank in front of the station.

713-822-0816

These apples are so delicious! What would I be without my nuclear warheads? I've had too many disappointments.

713-822-0816

I studied in the morning during the summer vacation. Bill can speak Japanese a little. Where do all these moles come from?

713-822-0816

Her answer corresponds to my expectation.

713-822-0816

My mother gave me her sewing machine. He missed the last train. The letter was written in terms of business. They didn't have any reasons to be angry. He has more lives than a cat.

713-822-0816

Troy likes basketball. Albert and Price are crazy about each other. What would you tell her? It's really hard to do.

713-822-0816

This road leads to the station. The new nation is under the economic influence of Japan. What would you have told Juliet? It made my hair stand on end. I had my hair cut at a barber's shop. We don't need your help. They don't have the slightest knowledge of geography. Please join me in welcoming Dr Smith to our team.

713-822-0816

The men are having a barbecue. We decorated the room ourselves. Our school starts at eight thirty. I would never betray you! Things are starting to take shape. I hope you've learned your lesson. All models are wrong, but some are useful. Why do you keep a picture of her in your book?

713-822-0816

She doesn't translate well. Who did Vassos bite?

713-822-0816

She recognized him at once as the stranger in her dream. It hasn't happened yet. Jisheng didn't talk to anyone. He is riding for a fall. If you catch a cold, you cannot easily get rid of it. I don't think it's right. You'd better ask Rupert if that's OK. He can no more swim than a hammer can. Meet you there on Sunday morning. Can't wait for it. Will you exchange this sweater for a larger one?

713-822-0816

It was you who shattered my dreams. He is the boast of his parents. We remember.

713-822-0816

Marsha's parents sleep in separate rooms. Is eating healthy more costly? I have two big brothers. I told you everything I knew last night. With warmer, drier conditions, the trees are more likely to become infected with insects. Every year, I try to celebrate Halloween many days, or even weeks, before the actual day.

713-822-0816

She was almost late for school. I cannot pronounce this word. It has no vowels. Julian pretended to polish her nails. He knows no fear. Humor is also a way of saying something serious. The teacher caught the student sleeping in class. I thought you were leaving Boston.

713-822-0816

We'll call you if we need you. Jwahar couldn't fall asleep so he got up and took a walk. Please put this where children can't reach it. We have enough money to buy this CD. Winds from the sea are moist. Irving said he was poor. I'm happy and satisfied. The cat was on the table. Heinrich was put in prison. Fish wants to swim.