713-822-0816

They call you Sue. Would you like me to tell the truth?

713-822-0816

It is located at the foot of Mt. Fuji. That's just useless. Ramon decided to turn back. Smiles do not always indicate pleasure. Russell guided us through the woods. Michel helped himself to a cookie.

713-822-0816

It's my duty to help you.

713-822-0816

Do you want to go back home? She was an actor. We stayed in a chalet. I got some shampoo in my eyes. It burns! Fay has been a friend of mine for years. We have a lot of other things we should be doing. Give them what they want. One out of 455 women doesn't realize she's pregnant until the twentieth week of pregnancy.

713-822-0816

Young people are in a condition like permanent intoxication, because youth is sweet and they are growing. Van waters his lawn at least once a week when there's no rain. Take the first turn to your right. There's one more. What sort of work do you do? We must be healthy. She does not cook well. Thierry said we'd get lost.

713-822-0816

She refused to notice me. I told Stanly he should go. "Do you want a T-shirt?" "Yes, I want a red one." It was very nice. Don't count on them. How can I manage to finish on time? No one was to be seen in the street. Don't keep chattering.

713-822-0816

Don't you think it's wrong to cheat on an examination? Shari's first wife died in 2013. Please give us three references. Will goes to a restaurant for lunch at least three times a week. How does he know this? Part, did you tell him? I've always been a little curious about how Myrick became so rich. My father made it a principle to keep early hours. They don't want us working together. If he were there he would know what to do. "That's impossible." "I must disagree with you. It's very much possible."

713-822-0816

- What do you think of her? - She's great.

713-822-0816

I am not busy. He is being harassed by a flood of questions from his students. I'd like to say yes, but...

713-822-0816

Did the surgery go well? He blew on his fingertips. I was charged with an important task. All the women thought Suu was really handsome. Who is that man? It's time to go shopping. He cut off a branch of the tree with his penknife. Blake isn't cheating.

713-822-0816

Laurie may get suspicious. Is this the problem? I need to speak with Vinod right away. I'm the captain. He died a soldier's death in the battle in the cause of democracy. I will get you sorted out, sir.

713-822-0816

Kirk didn't really like Hui all that much. We're staying in different hotels. We wanted to help Himawan. Bucky came home late. You must pay attention when swimming in the sea. Can I call you Eli? It's too early to tell anything. In two years, Pierrette wasn't complimented once, and never heard a single kind word.

713-822-0816

Is it hard to learn German? What do you guys think? Daniel doesn't know a thing about fishing. The verdict was unfavorable.

713-822-0816

I will drop off this package at the Jones' when I go to work. Patty gave his life for his country. I really like red meat. Dan saw Linda crying near the pay phone. Many of the immigrants changed their names. Lucy came closer to the boy and laid her hand on his head. Urs had dinner by himself. We'll go by bus unless Elena wants to take a taxi Silence is worth gold, but not when you're trying to learn a foreign language.

713-822-0816

When I heard the news I was caught with my pants down. I am looking for a house to rent. You must bring the full glass with you. I don't think there is any way I can help. Tell him to shut up. I agree with you absolutely.

713-822-0816

TWiiNS celebrated my birthday via Twitter on June 12th. Many drivers abandoned their cars in the snow. Hanako called his bluff.

713-822-0816

Don't believe any of it. Carl is unable to work this week. Spencer pretended he couldn't speak French. Patrice said he didn't like the taste of beer.

713-822-0816

He has a fast internet connection. Timothy's painting. There's got be a better way.