The play was produced by him. I wanted to warn her. Randell was seduced by Caleb's impressive language skills. I think Daniele is safe. Compared to you, I'm just a beginner at this game. Did you hear what Patricia said about Steen? Everything is perfect. Edmund is married to someone else now. Did you taste the rice? We didn't see any while we were there.

I know what. They've stopped smoking. Why don't you go and see? Ric has no principles. Stay out of here. Foreigners admire Mt. Fuji.

Search me. Brenda and Vicki are very poor. I said I'd look after her. I've been watching. I heard what was said. Can I count on your help tomorrow afternoon? Eric mentioned that it was about time to leave. He is not here right now. Why are you looking for him? The big window looks out on a garden. He has an endless store of good jokes.

I do not believe in the existence of God. Are you hiding something, Clara?

His head ached. Do you prefer using sanitary napkins or tampons? Lorraine bumped into a certain Malloy on his way to school. She just vanished with him. You were talking in your sleep last night. I have never drawn anything in my life. They might be able to help me. How did you manage to hike all the way up here without breaking a sweat?

I misjudged Dori. Words cannot convey my true feelings. I think you should tell Dawson that. For me, every Finnish sentence is a tongue-twister. You should help your father. I'll spend a few days at your place. He's starting to feel desperate. Do you want to see it now?

The author came out with a book for married couples called "Making it work." This book is heavy reading. You're just not trying hard enough.

Please follow me. I'll show you how to get there. Penny went to her fitness class. Many people think that sharks are the most dangerous fish in the ocean. Where did you get that orange scarf? He sold all that he owned.

The children are crying again. It was a genuine mistake.

I'm hoping that I can write two or three songs over the weekend. Stanly spoke very quietly, but loud enough to be heard. Aaron's behavior never ceases to surprise me. Everyone loves his country. Rajeev claims that he can taste the difference between these two brands of salt. Jiri said he wouldn't stay here with me.