I hope you got what you need. I can't afford to buy a used car, much less a new one.

Just let me know if you have any trouble. The smoke is rising in the air. I've never seen her that mad. He gave an explanation about why he had been absent. This is different from what I expected. There was no bathroom.

We lost count.

I am only warming up now. A strike disrupted the postal system. I like taking naps right after lunch. I guess we can manage that. The company will soon go bankrupt. Darci keeps asking me for money. He has green eyes. What did you mean by this sentence?

This medicine is to be taken on an empty stomach. We cooked dinner for them. We have no school today. I knew who he probably was. James hoped to find Toerless at home. Did you create a Yahoo ID? We talked.

Kylo couldn't have done better. It was an awful week. I'll never come. I heard that Tiefenthal is studying French. Could there be something sadder than the prison cell of someone with a life sentence? We discussed the plan yesterday. The summit talks are to be broadcast around the globe. She drives me totally insane. Aren't you the least bit interested in what Frank has to say?

Isaac helped Tharen pick up her stuff. Ellen has lost a lot of hair since the last time I saw him. I thought this building was abandoned. You're the most important woman in the whole world. I am a singer.

Vera had to disassociate herself from her former best friends, who got into drugs. I've been here the longest.

I'll protect her. Vassos is a convicted drug dealer.

Niall looked a little shocked. It was hard for Pascal to get his homework done on time. She would often hear him grumbling to himself. Don't hold dinner for me. That's not for Radek. Linley has a deep affection for Taurus. A rash broke out on her neck. The lamp needs to be filled with oil.

Ken heard Omar. We talked over the phone.

Poor posture can cause many problems. They're very close. I don't go to concerts as often as I'd like. Siegurd convinced the residents of the town to stand and fight. I returned from school. There's nothing I can tell you. Why did God create the universe?

They looked everywhere. What Mysore did was pretty brave. The wind blew the trees over. Isn't it sweet? There are a lot of slums in Mexico.

We should leave here as soon as possible. Who told you I was Canadian?

But that's no argument! Some movies make such an impact that one never forgets them. Such is the case with "Life is Beautiful," the emotional Benigni film that mixes drama and comedy in an exceptional manner. He pulled the necklace from his pocket. We didn't want to upset her.

Robin became a taxi driver. Today I had some kipper for breakfast. Ouch, nobody translates my sentences... That's what Raul requested.

Did you find Cristopher? The firefighters are trying to put out the flames.

Sorry, I'm a stranger here. How many languages do you speak? Apple's new iPhone doesn't have a headphone jack. She tried to do a backflip. His jokes don't please all patients in the hospital. We had not finished our work before the bell rang. Carol returned to her hotel. The insurance agent called to see you this morning. Where can I exchange yen for dollars?

Ted's crazy. We can't send them out there. I really can't understand it. Irvin was surprised how well Fay could swim. The sun has always wounded the eyes of its worshippers. I don't really like dogs all that much. Merton promised not to tell Pitawas. This elephant is loved by small kids.