(714) 251-8512

Plastic and Ravindran weren't sure what to do. Taro is writing a term paper. I want you to wash the car. I am thankful for my friends. I'm ready for tomorrow. Nicolo was an exception.

(714) 251-8512

I've come to see them. Let's not get greedy here. OK Heinrich, what would you do? You'll need it. The result of the experiment was inconclusive. I'd be happy if that happened again. I think you're probably wrong about that.

(714) 251-8512

Charley is crafty. E-cigarettes are being promoted as a healthy alternative to tobacco cigarettes, but health authorities are concerned about the long-term health effects on users. You will always be in my heart. The exact cause is unknown. May I trouble you for the salt? I don't want to have kids, but I want to get married. Pierette isn't sure what Ned means. I don't want them to starve.

(714) 251-8512

I will judge whether it is superior or not. Timo was willing to help us. I can't draw, but my sister is a great artist. I'd do the same thing. There is a TV remote control under the couch. Please give me some coffee. If school wasn't obligatory, I would stop going there.

(714) 251-8512

He wants to work in a factory. You also teach her English? Creativity and uniqueness certainly go a long way.

(714) 251-8512

I bought this suit just for this occasion. There was no light. I like Chinese food. My brother goes to college in Kobe. Do you have a deep bowl for soup?

(714) 251-8512

He never visited her. The event has fixed firmly in my mind. I haven't asked anyone yet. He is schizophrenic. My opinion is the same as theirs. Bret's house is around here somewhere. I remember one fellow in particular. Running is good exercise.

(714) 251-8512

The road is dusty. It cannot have rained yesterday. How many countries does the Euphrates river cross? Sundaresan bought flour and yeast at the grocery store. He had to give up smoking to protect his health. He said that Vling, the sophisticated prototype language, is a vast improvement over Chinese. Kazuhiro doesn't want to go to jail. Suzanne was the first one to finish eating. You don't want to know what I think. He glanced over the newspaper before turning in. What's not to love?

(714) 251-8512

He went to France to brush up his colloquial French. They both chuckled. Of course I know who he is! He's an incredibly smart boy. You can't be too careful these days. I just acquired some land that's contiguous to your farm.

(714) 251-8512

She stays calm through earthquakes. Potatoes were being cooked in the kitchen by the girls. This is a really sharp knife. We went without him, as he wasn't ready. Izchak has to do that now. Nobody has ever asked such a question before. Syed started crying uncontrollably. Our team lost the first match. Susan shined her father's shoes. I must get some sleep.

(714) 251-8512

He teaches us English. Society consists of individuals. Everyone knew everybody else. The New Year is here! We didn't try. Few people have typewriters. I live in Lahore. Lila has an imaginary friend. What type of tools do you require for the job? I want to speak with my attorney, now.