They're out of options. Fuckin' earthquake was terrible! I know exactly who Tyler plans to marry. Jacobson called us. I'm not a big fan of snacking. Loren is on duty. It's no longer necessary. I'm going to sleep now.

The same holds true for Germany. But it lets us get into the church. They perform at Theatro Dom Pedro II all week.

When do you need it by? Compared with his brother, he is not so intelligent. I will go if you go. Do you still need to be taking this medicine? My Grandmother has a weak heart. You chop wood every day, don't you? Anton has been depressed lately. I've worked extremely hard.

Dwayne is always very busy.

We need to begin. Although scientists and skeptics have many times managed to debunk conspiracy theories, believers nevertheless maintain an unreasoning attachment to the discredited ideas.

Serve well chilled. "Is this really our hotel?" "No, that's our hotel." She is playing with her friends. I just don't want you to do something you'll be sorry for. I love my country. Toufic will have a blast. I should have done something.

Bryan graduated in the same year as Gerald. Nicholas gets drunk almost every evening. The earth is small compared with the sun. I spend a lot of time reading. She was tired but decided on walking.

Let's make a cake.

I told an amusing story to the children. I don't like seeming pessimistic, but John's a total basket case. He's not just useless either. He's lost his mind! Janice always asks for permission before he borrows my bicycle. He bound old letters into a bundle.

Ravindran planned to remain single all his life. Mayo's wife Nou predeceased him. Do you even know what ironic means? Most cars have clear glass. Jurevis says he's no longer interested in working as a professional musician. Put Stevan off until I have time to think it over. This is about as many as the United States has. I will give you a notebook.