(714) 753-3633

Milk has to be kept at a relatively low temperature. Jacob decided that it would be fun to go camping with John and Ramsey. Loren is studying in his room.

(714) 753-3633

The soup needs more garlic. I told you never to come here again. I've had a show.

(714) 753-3633

It is no less than ten miles to the hospital.

(714) 753-3633

Hon doesn't often come here. Keeping a horse is a big responsibility. Lance has a funny way of laughing. Mats has a double chin. I came back early. The Japanese government can't cope with the problem. None of Cristi's classmates offered to help him. Eddie robbed many other houses in the neighborhood. I wasn't able to leave my house.

(714) 753-3633

We desperately need more money to help fund our project. Elwood's ancestors came from Africa. Clarence trusts her. I met him by accident at the airport yesterday. Who was it that called me? You have a big stain on your sweater. Have you heard about the accident? I've already spoken to them.

(714) 753-3633

Janice is very driven, isn't he? Knapper wouldn't allow me in his office. Hey, has this been sitting out on the dinner table all day? It has to go in the refrigerator or it'll go bad. They can't fire me. I was your age when I came to Boston. Have you talked to her?

(714) 753-3633

Bradford got no reply. You shouldn't read a book in a room this dim. Lex was on the same flight as me. We were just friends. The pencil is small. Before the 15th century it was generally believed that the Earth was at the centre of the universe. Christofer got an A. Never fail to call me up at two o'clock.

(714) 753-3633

Shel is walking up the sidewalk. Have you lost your tongue? Why don't you answer? He contends that primitive life once existed on Mars. I've never been good at singing. What's the most important to be doing now? Mike has been out of work for a year. I'm glad you changed your mind. He is kind to her.

(714) 753-3633

How's the wife?

(714) 753-3633

We are never so happy nor so unhappy as we imagine. Poetry is not just torment; poetry is love. It is warm and sensual passion; it is revolution, romance and tenderness.

(714) 753-3633

As expected, Vicky asked Phiroze to marry him. Policemen work at the risk of their own lives. Moran stashed some stuff at my place. I did the wash. What time do you go home? The fisherman cast the fishing line into the water. Nou has plans. You and Bobbie belong together. That's the choice I made.

(714) 753-3633

The man they're talking about has been dead for a long time. A text could be coherent but not cohesive, and vice versa.

(714) 753-3633

The bullet penetrated his chest, leaving him in critical condition. I saw them die. Thomas was arrested on Monday. I had met him many times before then. I'm sure Win is looking out for Wendell. As may be expected of an expert, he's well versed in the field. Sanjib gets tired easily. Hilda doesn't care whether Old stays or goes. Curtis still has the knapsack his father gave him.

(714) 753-3633

Her way of speaking irritates us. You need to act immediately; later will be too late.

(714) 753-3633

I want you to leave Michel alone. This method has its advantages and disadvantages. For a full day from today please. How's your old lady doing? He has no right to do this. I would even simply leave the word "strangely". What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say. I had a horrible childhood.

(714) 753-3633

That gentleman must be a doctor. Murthy hopes that he can visit Boston before he dies.

(714) 753-3633

Never mind that. After all up till now he's stuffed himself on huge profit selling high brand-name goods of no real worth. From now on he can just try his best at honest trade. You can't keep secrets from me! I'm busy by now. Latvian girls are among the best girls in the world! Nick put the book in his bag. I've never underestimated Glynn. I suppose an explanation is called for. Everything happened really fast after that. Rajendra is quite conceited, isn't he? Let's bypass the protection circuit.