(715) 535-2105

I don't think he'll know how to do that work. Halley's comet makes an appearance once every 76 years.

(715) 535-2105

This is my camera. They did an unimaginable job. The government compensated the farmers for the damage to the crops.

(715) 535-2105

I am in the grocery line. Jeannette pressed the button. I know the girl who is making cakes. You can't fool me with your honeyed words. Do you and Judy stay in touch? We know why you did it. I want to follow you wherever you're going. It sounds like someone's crying. Are you talking about them? What do you need it for?

(715) 535-2105

The thief set his eyes on that house.

(715) 535-2105

Excuse me, what was the name again? Al will need help. Sending manuscript after manuscript paid off. A magazine finally published my work. Thank you for letting me know. If I eat too much chocolate, I break out in pimples. We had three airplanes. We weren't able to determine her whereabouts. I don't want to be chosen. Yesterday I bought a dog. Sadly my aunt cooked it for dinner.

(715) 535-2105

Loren doesn't have to be here. My neighbor found a cache of ancient Roman coins using his metal detector. It won't be long before we can enjoy space travel. I asked Piotr where he wanted to go. I was lost. What about you? Will you have orange juice, too? You must practice grammar. Ricardo wants his daughter to get married. He is an environmentalist. What are all those bruises?

(715) 535-2105

I need you to promise you'll do what I ask you to do. Johnnie is a good man. One way to lower the number of errors in the Tatoeba Corpus would be to encourage people to only translate into their native languages.

(715) 535-2105

Vulcans have pointed ears.

(715) 535-2105

She would have called me if she'd had my phone number. Don't ask me for forgiveness. What's been done has been done. Some people don't want to see others improve. If you like, I can get Patrick to take care of it. This would be a lot easier if you would help.

(715) 535-2105

A cold dulled his taste. I have a comfortable home. I'm taking her with me. We're worse off now than before. I don't want to say that to my friend. The position carries with it an attractive salary. Don't let her know that. The Australian actor, Andy Whitfield, has passed away.

(715) 535-2105

Per is following Jef. Your jokes aren't funny. This is how I was born.

(715) 535-2105

You had better get going. The sound died away. The Fates lead the willing, and drag the unwilling. You had better take a little rest. There stood a little boy, almost naked; the water trickled down from his long flaxen hair; he was shivering with cold, and had he been left much longer out in the street, he would certainly have perished in the storm. The man cheated her out of her money. Stop screaming.

(715) 535-2105

I'm sure you did what you thought was the right thing to do.

(715) 535-2105

I can't afford to buy a new car. He has studied the cultures of Eastern Countries. I really want to meet her. Who cares what they think? You're a beautiful young woman. I should've been more thorough. Do you really want that? Honor! truly a very convenient coin, which those who know how to pass it may lay out with great advantage.

(715) 535-2105

Ozan took an apple out of his lunch pail and began eating it. He's already drunk three cups of coffee. He had no intention of assisting my job. This is immoral. The price of rice went up three percent. Do not run in this room.

(715) 535-2105

The story of Guy and Marshall's relationships is full of dramatic events. I'm departing this evening. You were right after all.

(715) 535-2105

Religious belief predominates in this region. How will you earn your daily bread? If I had the money, I would immediately buy this computer. The prisoners were set free. The motorcade made its way down Park Street. I did try to warn him. You are a guide Nobody got paid. You will be notified when your package has arrived. It is fun to play baseball.