I was very happy for Lynne. I couldn't bring myself to throw your picture away. I worked with Mr. Spencer for a year in New York. Today I am going to be productive. The sun sunk below the clouds. I knew it was wrong. His speech turned us off. The object flew away to the south, giving out flashes of light.

He wrapped his arms around her waist. I'm game. There were a hat and a coat on the wall. He doesn't do well because he doesn't make the most of his ability. He exhausted his strength on the work. I had intended to attend the meeting. Peace to you. It's fun to play, too. I just need to talk to you. That's what Emmett and Piete did.

What size shoe does he wear? Feathers are peculiar to birds. How come you know it so well? I think that the Lions will be the champions this year. It's me again, Marlena. I'm bluffing. FSI officer: "Sir, there is a website where ANYONE can add a sentence in a foreign language!". FSI president: "What?! Bomb them!".

Huey knows who to give the message to. Lee has a dentist appointment at 2:30. Call an ambulance! General Jackson is planning to destroy the city. How long has Albert been in love with you? My family is not rich. This idea has never entered my head before.

Since you look tired, you had better take a rest. No one seemed particularly optimistic. He is not much better, and there is a little hope of recovery. I've got a party tonight. Fuck neutrality! There are plans to build a power plant right here.

We're just busy enough to stay in business. His horse ran in the Derby. The kids wanted to play. He went to see the captain, but he wasn't allowed to speak to him. I'm not in the mood to go for a walk.

I need to get another lawyer.

Could you tell us what happened? Now, get me a drink. Ti denied that he had stolen anything. Miek isn't supposed to come here. We must obey. James is highly qualified. Give me the big knife to cut the bread. He is awesome. Why didn't you call me?

Lloyd denied having done it. We'll take care of that later. I'm calling to accept your invitation. I am not equal to the task. I would rather live alone in the country. The only hope is to escape. Skef probably won't come. They agreed to save themselves for marriage.

I would say that Yamada is passive towards women. I was forced to sign my name. How! He loves me! I had never noticed. I have a question I want to ask you. That was so good. The electricity cost is proportional to the total resistance of the circuit. She is not a doctor, but a teacher.

I'd like you to leave now. The idea is very attractive. Pascal's self-confidence was shattered after his boss dressed him down in front of his workmates.

Pratap has been a close friend of mine for years.