There's no such thing as perfection. We've got a serious problem. I had Mr Jones correct my composition. Leila is a better driver than I am. Vincent will be brought to justice for his crimes. What's the champagne for? I can't get this open. Charley is an avid reader. I saw Pedro smile.

How much chance is there that that would happen? What did Grace's house look like? Annard dressed up as a witch. Edwin felt sad. I just kept my mouth shut. We all know her. That felt good. Her prose is full of needlessly florid, cliched descriptions, securing her career as a romance novelist. You need to toot your own horn. Man is a slave to habits.

If a hen has ten chicks, how many hens does a chick have?

I never should've gone along with this. I haven't been reading difficult books recently, so my head's going dull. We've endured for long enough. That's hard to do.

She's wearing tights. He set out to make a movie as gruesome as humanly possible. I just mentioned it because I know a lot of people who worry about that. Failing the exam was a sore point that he did not like to talk about. He is good. I am rinsing the linen. We don't want to humiliate them. Check your order. I get along well with people. They were spending so much time together.

I hope you find them. English spelling is not phonemic. I heard about Malus and Pontus. Call Jeffrey and tell him you're here. You can't let this situation get you down. Beth really leads no easy life. I got it practically for free. Don't expect me if it's raining. You've brightened my day. Pravin reminded me not to forget my passport.

Could you speak up? I can't hear you. I don't want to lose you again. We gave him an apple. Who listens to him? I hope it will change. My younger brother named his cat Hanako. My idea differs from his. I had to let them go.

In Portuguese, "lalau" is synonymous with thief. There is a little water left. I occasionally meet him at the club. I think it'd be better if you didn't do that. I don't know why you're involved in this. Look at the cloud over there. Sangho asked her if she was Shakil. She earns a living as a writer.

It's in the cabinet. Jean looks impatient. Illness prevented me from attending the party. Do you think he expects you to sleep with him? You came into my room. You seem to know a lot. Series are best watched after all seasons have been filmed. He made fun of me in public. He was very tall and slim, with long arms and legs. He only kissed me once.

Don't ask the way to a village you don't want to go to.

The weather is terrible. I don't care for television very much.

Don't forget to reply to her letter Jean-Christophe was unable to decide who he should vote for. The problem was difficult to solve. Running so fast is impossible for me. Morning, Mrs. Virtanen. Look at the evidence. There is no limit to human desire. I've lived here since I was a kid. I come from Europe.

His speech was to the point. Elisabeth is here to help Krzysztof figure out her income taxes. I've enjoyed good health all my life.