(716) 581-1936

We needed space. My opinion is the one that counts! Patrick is a great musician. I'll see you tonight. Ramneek is quite a guy, isn't he? I hope it will rain soon!

(716) 581-1936

Jean-Pierre's unwillingness to help surprised Izumi. Many peoples are using Russian swears in their speech. There are beautiful flowers scattered throughout the garden.

(716) 581-1936

Do you think Jordan believed your story? Both sides should compromise. Jenine will think of something. There is honor among thieves. Get the box.

(716) 581-1936

She cut the cake into six pieces and gave one to each of the children. This textbook is written in simple English. I'll save him! I'll save my father! The pain will never go away.

(716) 581-1936

Paul telephoned just now.

(716) 581-1936

I don't see anything. Do you? They won prizes in the spelling competition. Where is the boarding gate for Japan Airlines 124? I was just about to go to bed when he phoned me.

(716) 581-1936

Let's go to the mall tonight. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. I can't believe Darren made that kind of mistake. How did you find out that your brother lived there? Lee arrived a day sooner than we expected.

(716) 581-1936

I've got nothing to say to you. In 1894 the material question again became pressing. With his little family, the doctor had to move to Grodno. Well, what are we going to do? Rusty's a likable guy. Well, it's all come out in the wash. He's young and talented. Well, what did you expect?

(716) 581-1936

She dashed downstairs. It sounds like you have a plan. I haven't slept well recently, so my skin is falling apart. I got Paola to do it. Seenu can't decide what to order. The ambulance went out of control and came close to running over a pedestrian. If I don't wash my hair for a day, it becomes slick with oil and flat. Have you told them? You should get that checked. Do you need the phone?

(716) 581-1936

Eating a good breakfast is very wise. It's time to decide. The prisoners have been released. Climate change is not a hoax. Recently numerous groups have offered counsel. Courtney plays bass guitar in our band. They can not drive a car. She's been doing this for over twenty years.