717-280-4623

The two players in the lead earned the same number of points, so the competition will go into a tiebreaker. Tell us how you feel. You must be Franklin's younger brother.

717-280-4623

That's exactly what we did. Do you have a pair of tweezers? They need not have called me. I was thirteen when it happened. The bioluminescent bay was the highlight of our trip. I am constantly thinking about her. Why aren't you helping us? Vance is having another seizure. Tuna is as pretty as Alice.

717-280-4623

How late is it? Avery asked me why I worked so hard. He raised his hat. Will you go out on an errand? What do I do if Valerie calls? I thought you only dated girls who were shorter than you. Cecilia is ecstatic.

717-280-4623

The lake is full of fish. Never hit a man who can fight back. I saw him looking at me. He's friendly with all his classmates. Jane experienced many things in a year. So did I.

717-280-4623

Don't leave the riddle. She thought cross stitch was a good substitute for oil paintings. Do you want to call Heather or do you want me to? I proved her wrong. You should not respect a man because he is rich. We can't really keep all this stuff, can we? I don't know what this is about. It rains here often. That is my ten-thousandth sentence in Esperanto at Tatoeba.

717-280-4623

Our records show that you haven't paid yet. Look who's there He lacks motivation.

717-280-4623

I'd want someone to tell me what to do. The boys took off on their bicycles. John is a stallholder. Tea, drunk from a new thermos, tastes a little metallic.

717-280-4623

Would you mind picking up something on the way back? How old is he? Robert had always dreamed of becoming a pilot.

717-280-4623

He prides himself on his knowledge of politics. We've got a big job today. I don't like waiting for him. Love is stupid. I just want to say I'm glad you're here.

717-280-4623

I just want to do the right thing. I'm at your service, sir. I've already given Arthur the information. She is burying her head in the sand. Ellen always seems to be in a bad mood. Did you ever date them? I've had a lot of time to practice. We talked in a low voice so as not to be heard. Sangho is always serious. I've been waiting for Luc to get here.