Can you explain why Loukas wasn't at the meeting?

If you churn goat milk, you'll get sour milk and butter. We ate lunch in a coffee lounge. Josh wasn't invited to Teresa's party. Siping finished with a withering burst and won the race by the smallest of margins. That new gizmo that you want is over at the store now. I can help you chart the course, but you have to make the journey on your own. All right, let's do this. That is a bus stop. Now, let's have a look.

How about going to the movies on Saturday? Though he was guilty of the murder of his wife, he got off easy. Your summary leaves nothing to be desired. I think that it is the right time to introduce the product. The car and seat number are written on the ticket.

Do you feel that the media presents the news fairly? Why don't you help? I couldn't kill you, King. List didn't have enough money to buy everything he needed. I'll discuss it with them.

The company couldn't cope with sudden changes. I will take the one that is more expensive. Kelly is very easy to work with. He told me where to go. It will be dark by the time the police come here. Amir isn't very sociable. Laurie was drunk and he said some things he shouldn't have.

You know the difference. We believed that the earth moves round the sun. Ram already has one of these. What time did you call?

You can't prove a thing. Jordan and Naim discussed their plans for the future. Heinz has a dual personality. Try to take account of everything before you make a decision. We got on the bus at Shinjuku. With his interest in Justin Bieber, I just couldn't love him.

Tareq is so predictable. His room is always filled with his friends. Ginny slipped off her robe and got into the shower. You have a very nice room. One of my hobbies is collecting old stamps.

Someone called them. Is there anybody who would like to go see a live concert of Lady Gaga with me? That must be the city hall. Am I ever going to see Sofia again? This chair is soft and comfortable. We'd better try to sell or give away all these white elephants we've collected. I had mastitis before. How old this book is!

I can't let Agatha see me like this. My upper right wisdom tooth hurts. I love dark and mysterious things. The fastest meteoroids move at about 42 kilometers per second. List has decided to take the day off. We surrounded him. I am a student, and you? This isn't fair.

It has been many years since she died.

All my friends to whom I sent invitations came to the party. The cake was delicious.

These customs differ from those our country. That wasn't difficult. The crescent moon and star is a symbol of Islam. You've always been that way. Happy birthday, Muiriel! Bucky has credibility problems. All men die, but not all men really live. Are you ready for the trip? There are still people who are unable to read. These pretzels are making me thirsty.