(718) 202-5806

The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.

(718) 202-5806

There are more important things we should be doing right now.

(718) 202-5806

How big of an idiot are you? Hungry? Tell us about him. I swear, John. Del and Vijay were nowhere to be seen. Today, there is a climate of relative peace in the south-east. You can talk to Pierre now if you want to. This is a refreshing change of pace.

(718) 202-5806

I don't like being questioned.

(718) 202-5806

We can't stop Markus. There are many tourists in the city on holidays. Hume won't like me. I was vexed at his irresolute attitude. Moran asked Charlene to see about getting front row seats at the Lady Gaga concert. He will reside here for a few days.

(718) 202-5806

The old man was run over and immediately taken to the hospital. He bought himself a rope and threw himself behind the moving train. I had a talk with them. I want to get involved with business strategy. He's very hot-tempered and can easily lose his temper. She went to the laundry and has not returned yet.

(718) 202-5806

It was like something out of a movie. There's a slight difference between her thinking and mine. You'll stay here tonight. We naturally got excited. I just told him we're dating. Do you want to know my first impression of Clara?

(718) 202-5806

Everything he says is true. I wonder what the next question will be. This was the right choice. This is the plan.

(718) 202-5806

Winnie sat on the bench next to Adlai. Hurry up, or it will start raining.

(718) 202-5806

They were too tired to work any more. Japan launched a new invasion of China in July, 1937. The grease caught fire. This song makes my day every time I listen to it. See you back at the precinct. I can't fancy his saying that. You promised you would come. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.

(718) 202-5806

You need to have a heart-to-heart talk with Jussi. Take the train that's going to Moncloa. Thanks, that's everything.

(718) 202-5806

Do you think Nou would mind if I came with you guys? You're not a city girl, are you? I cannot, however, neglect his warning. He was grateful in his last days because I helped him. I've been trying to understand how that's possible. The bell chimed them to meals. Are we going to register for that class? Where are the metres? Where will we go afterwards? Byron had no idea Kate was sick.

(718) 202-5806

I ate a turkey sandwich. Joseph has given Shamim several gifts in the past three weeks. I was angry that she had deceived my children. I'm not a particularly suspicious-looking person. Betsy will probably stay here tonight. She knows French inside out. How will I pay my debts? It's so beautiful. Where did you get it? Water is a natural resource of vital importance. I've been giving your request some thought.