(718) 202-5806

Lucifer needs treatment. Are you smoking crack or something? This job will provide you with valuable experience. Len will be disappointed. Let me handle that problem. She herself helped him.

(718) 202-5806

Mr Sato speaks English well. Pick a card. The house is small but beautiful. I promised her not to do it again.

(718) 202-5806

He likes to run. It was dark, and I could not make out who was coming along the road. I think I'd better go with you. I walk across that bridge every morning on the way to school. I can ask her to help. When I retire, I'd like to spend the rest of my life in the country. Can't you talk to her for me? You're always hungry. I give lessons in Spanish. The airport is closed.

(718) 202-5806

Oliver is certainly not a flight risk.

(718) 202-5806

The councilor tabled a number of controversial motions. Restrain your impulses. Import regulations have been relaxed recently. Why did you turn down his offer?

(718) 202-5806

I still have a few friends in Boston.

(718) 202-5806

You'd better examine the contract carefully before signing. I have a pretty tight schedule today. They hurried to the scene of the accident. You can't buy this medicine without a prescription.

(718) 202-5806

It's a full moon. The total solar eclipse can be observed next year on June 22nd. Compared to many other countries, the average intake of trans-fats per person in Japan is low and it is hypothesized that it does not have a strong impact on health. There's a problem with the plane's landing gear. I stood on a chair so I could reach the top shelf. In Spanish, there are many different expressions to indicate changes and transformations. She was very kind to everyone. The bird is dead.

(718) 202-5806

What were they doing? It's almost impossible to imagine. I went by bus as far as London. Rodent asked me to look in on you. She was annoyed because she had been kept waiting. Hiroyuki doesn't live here in Boston. I'd rather go take a walk than go see that movie. He hates me. They both are wearing a hat. The bottles were stopped with corks.

(718) 202-5806

There is a kindergarten at the other end of the street. The children squealed with joy. I copied down several useful references on gardening. I just don't agree with them. We could lose a lot more than that. You've got the wrong idea. We almost got there on time. You're wondering who I am, aren't you?