(718) 322-2735

We definitely need to go back and see some more. He will not live more than one day. It's too late to apologize now. What did you watch? Amedeo dried himself with a towel. I drove one. Laurie asked Boyce to take off her shoes before she entered his house.

(718) 322-2735

I want you to think about this very carefully. Can I bring them?

(718) 322-2735

There's insufficient power. He made it clear that he had nothing to do with the matter. I heard everything clearly. Vickie isn't much of an athlete. The car turned to the left. Who gets it? You don't have to tell me again.

(718) 322-2735

She's a meth addict. Put the book on the top shelf. At least I'm in class on time. What have you got there?

(718) 322-2735

We could walk. They fought in the cause of freedom. Get lost! Dan led the investigators to the crime scene. Everyone in the bar seemed to be with a date. It goes without saying that friendship is more important than business. He went over the house.

(718) 322-2735

I know what Beverly wants. We really need to talk to her. What are the main products of this country? He suggested that I accompany him to the party. This kills me.

(718) 322-2735

What are your thoughts on the situation?

(718) 322-2735

Mayo says he can't wear a pink shirt to work. Meeks said it was an accident.

(718) 322-2735

I ran into my friend at the theater last night.

(718) 322-2735

Wouldn't that be cool? It has become very warm. I need my glasses. He's a cardiologist. You know so much about him.

(718) 322-2735

He has a habit of sucking his pencil. When we had a cooperative Congress, we got a whole lot more done. So far, a lot of Republicans in Congress have been unwilling to act on these agenda items that I just mentioned. Tomorrow I'm going to Paris. We're putting our furniture in storage for the summer. He got the book for nothing.

(718) 322-2735

We buy. It is my belief, that communication is a human right. Terri is no ordinary man. They have a right to their political beliefs. But the rise in prices is a consequence of that policy. I have an up-to-date dictionary.

(718) 322-2735

No matter what he may do, he will be praised. Thank you for your chocolate. Did you hear my son play the violin? What's Orville doing here? At what time does the next train leave? And a little bread. She sends us flowers.

(718) 322-2735

How did Matthieu talk you into doing this? Most children like to jump rope. I want to report the loss of some jewelry. Why did you decide to get divorced? Kanthan says he'll never ever leave Kari. I will explain it to her. What made you contact her? It was nobody's fault. At that time, my house was still being built.

(718) 322-2735

We eat many kinds of food. Tests start next week. Hwa is Arlene's grandfather. You are wasting time.

(718) 322-2735

As long as you keep quiet, you can stay here. I'm really bad at parallel parking. Michael Jackson was the most famous singer in the United States. Who organized the meeting? We bought our plane tickets two months in advance.