Things are finally starting to come together. I hate hypocritical communities. I wish I were this happy every day. I'm just trying to help Sundaresan out. Where did you take your boots off? That was unavoidable. Naren loves to drive.

Let's improvise. Tehran is the biggest town of Iran. They can afford it.

Catherine and Edgar swam in the ice-cold lake. The whole country was covered with snow. I'm sorry I had to do that. Only Malus and Rudy know the inside story. Why would anyone not like Sid? Knut is quite sharp, isn't he? I saw Subra give a flower Terrance. They're murderers.

She's a bit of a slapper. There's a blind man looking for a shadow of doubt.

This joke is politically incorrect. Kiki looks like a real freak. The thief ran away when the alarm rang. I don't have much money, but I can get along somehow.

Let's see what you're made of. Gil's boss's behaviour smacked of crass arrogance. Perry never mentioned any of this. The bomb exploded two days ago. Narendra and Dirk exchange an amused glance. Thunderstorms are both scary and exciting.

I can go anywhere. I'm lost. Could you direct me to the station? Darci couldn't be nicer. Please take my name off the list. There was plenty of traffic. I just need more time with Ramadoss. We're just people. Where's the counter for the United Airlines? However, that magic power is evil and is similar to Zeref in a way.

How do they do that? I need someone who I can feel safe with. His story was published in a magazine. Karen smuggled a bottle of whiskey into Molly's hospital room. I had my money stolen somewhere.

I'm not afraid of snakes anymore. Silence reigned in the room. I've thought about that a lot. At seventy, he is still active. I'm not brave, I admit; but I'm not superstitious. How did you know one was missing? Feed a cold and starve a fever. Pravin went back to the table.

Take a whiff. I got something for Anderson. What kind of tattoo do you want to get? Justice is blind. I love my parents. How bad do you want to know? Hm! You're right! They are our dearest friends. Are you texting your boyfriend? He can't take care of himself.

I hope Raman remembers that we're going over to Matti's for dinner this evening. The door to the house was ajar. I feel your pain, buddy. I don't like it when you get mad. Let's not allow Brooke to do that. Huey was mortally wounded. You're home late. A decision has been reached. You got fired, didn't you? She ran to Shinjuku.

I want you to take Terry to Boston with you. I've never seen such a tough nut. I regret spending so much money. I want to learn to swim. All her imaginary happiness vanished in a moment. Tell her we're ready to go. What is "language ecology"? I take it you don't approve of the way Fritz's been behaving. Who pays you?