718-395-7899

Wendy didn't say anything important. I think you should work a little harder. Amos looked at the rota and wrote down his working hours. Blaine drank the whole bottle of milk by himself. This machine is superior in quality to that one.

718-395-7899

I knew you'd get here in time. Angels watch from above as men fight amongst themselves. He pulled his son by the ear. I think I don't understand you. The construction of a highway will contribute to the growth of the suburbs.

718-395-7899

A growing child requires more food. The security team checked the car for explosives. If we're lucky, we'll double our money. These colors aren't enough. There is no question about it. You ought to live up to your parents' hopes. Terrible punishments were promised her. I have a solution. But she was referring to something else.

718-395-7899

He stands about seven feet. Last night I was at home. We all have regrets. Be careful not to tear your clothes on that nail. This park is now closed to the public.

718-395-7899

We have to stop this experiment.

718-395-7899

I've got to get up early and catch a plane for Boston. For ten florins, I send a series of stamps. There was once upon a time an old Queen whose husband had been dead for many years, and she had a beautiful daughter. You can't come at the same time! What's Son got to do with this? Do you know what the sad thing is? I am suspicious that this is an illegal taxi. It's hard to believe that Paul really did that. I wish I could come with you, but I have a test tomorrow and I need to study. I know my daughter better than anybody else.

718-395-7899

I was there with him. Phiroze and Kathryn have a teenage daughter. He is going like the devil. This is an illegal procedure.

718-395-7899

Milo didn't know Eliot as well as I did. Let's think positive. Look at all the damage you've caused. I'm looking for my pen. Let's relax a little. Have you already signed the contract? She perused a magazine while waiting for her date to show up.

718-395-7899

Does this club have a live band, or is there a DJ? I want to give him this. Don't treat me like a child. Todd talked Rainer into going to Boston with him. He led a vagabond life. I reached the summit of the mountain in exactly five hours. Iran proclaimed war against the US. Choose alternative questions.

718-395-7899

She is on the radio. She tried to touch the golden crane. Next, I would like to be able to sing better. Happy christening! Do you know how to do it? He is leading an easy life in the country. You may think you are clever, but you cannot laugh at me because of that. I would like to go and have a drink.

718-395-7899

These boxes have plenty space on the interior. Do you think it'll be possible for you come over and help us this weekend? The more, the merrier. Lars doesn't need to work. He's rich. I got my old job back. Can we still catch the 6:00 Shinkansen? Takeuchi is a con man. Students should make the most of their free time. I know the situation is very difficult for us. Are the party preparations okay?

718-395-7899

Don't you have any ambition?

718-395-7899

The storm is gathering in intensity. I was a passenger. There's not a chance. It's gotten dark. Is it going to rain, I wonder? Say nothing. The problem is never bigoted idiots, its bigoted idiots with power

718-395-7899

The way to protect yourself and your family from being adversely affected by television is to be more selective of the programmes you watch. I'm sure it'll pass. It's not very important.

718-395-7899

This food is unhealthy. The birds fluttered away at the noise.

718-395-7899

I ran across an old friend in the street. It's worth three hundred dollars.

718-395-7899

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear. Emma looks very busy today. That's not what it means. I'll sweep the floor while you wash the dishes. Shoes will change your life. Ask Cinderella. Move your ass!

718-395-7899

How little you know me... You texted me, didn't you? I can handle them. English is spoken everywhere in the world now. Herve won the Eurovision Song Contest. This place is great.

718-395-7899

I'll try to get a hold of Will. Who's your favorite American actor? Hans entered the classroom, carrying his bicycle helmet.