My thoughts are with the families of the victims. They asked Ben to play the guitar. His house is three times larger than mine.

It'll snow tomorrow. This mustard really bites the tongue. They arrived in Boston recently. Nigel shaved off his mustache. Next time you see her, give her my best wishes. Hume couldn't see the point in having to fill out so many forms. You should visit Boston. Describe your ideal breakfast. What would driving a car be without doom metal? The population of that country is about three-fourths of that of Japan.

She felt ashamed of her mother, a poorly clad woman, who picked up wood in the forest. What's that got to do with Sunil? Laurent loves zombie movies and watches them whenever he can.

A truly great man is always modest. She speaks English really well. If you want me to wear those boots, I'll wear those boots. I want to be rich.

Please remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.

You may take either the big box or the small one. It began to dawn on me that, to oppose political and social chaos, cultured means would be ineffective. I hope the day will soon come when we can travel to the moon. My parents found out that I had skipped school. Don't join the book burners. Don't think you are going to conceal faults by concealing evidence that they ever existed.

She is not about to get married. Mountaineering is attractive especially to young people because it is accompanied with hardships and adventures. Are you talking to yourself again? Robin poured some bourbon into the glass. Have I told you that I hate you? How many people are infected? You'd better read this.

Do you see the difference?

He didn't have MMR shots in Japan. It's my own fault for taking you this far.

I was terribly frightened. She enjoyed herself at the party yesterday. How did you pull off that agreement? I'll pay double the price. You found something, didn't you? You'd better look at this.

Your words have made me reconsider.

If you show me your tongue, I might show you mine. That is all we can do, so far. He said he was poor. Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The portrait was taken from the wall.

I thought Brad would leave that part out. I used those flowers to spruce up the house. I grind my own coffee beans every morning. Are you going to Sriram and Dwayne's wedding? Quitting one's job in a big way is cathartic but is it the right thing to do? She's in the least worried. The United States became a nation in 1776. Don't wait up.

I want them to look at me. Frank was waiting with pleasure for the date in the evening. How's everyone at the Hong Kong office? You can go wherever you want to go. He thought he met his match at last. Beth got kicked out of school three months ago. It's grammatically correct, but a native would never say that. Raanan was listening to black metal. Anita wanted to become a teacher. I have never done this before.

Eddie is currently unemployed. It was probably not true. The boy sat among the girls. I don't find Marcia particularly interesting to talk to. He hit on the answer to the problem as he was having lunch.