718-837-0311

I think about it often. Are you sure his name was Heather? I surf the Net more frequently at home. Ofer was initially surprised when Vidhyanath introduced Bert in their couple relationship. When do we get to do something for ourselves? I understand the consequences. Tell me as much about that as possible. You're quicker than me.

718-837-0311

Hang on a second.

718-837-0311

I met her along the way to school. I eat fruits because I am hungry. I heard that you have invited Murat to play mahjong with us tomorrow night. I was extremely lucky. Please don't leave valuable things here. I don't handle stress well. Hal wants a book of English literature. Free man, always you will cherish the sea.

718-837-0311

He is leading a life of ease. I have not seen her lately. There's no reason to get angry. I can't be transferred. The storm prevented me from attending the farewell party in honor of Mr Suzuki. I will not go by tomorrow.

718-837-0311

Researchers at the university of Paderborn have established that it took up to 2000 hours of English learning for a French speaker to speak English correctly. Given that there are 32 weeks of classes in a year and with 3 hours of lessons every week, 20.83 years of study are thus necessary for a French person to speak good English. So, what do you mean? I'm irreplaceable. I feel like I've been here before.

718-837-0311

The sun is the eternal source of light, heat, and life. So she isn't new. I never advised you to do that. He made reference to the previous director. Indra will respond. Angela went out.

718-837-0311

When did they go? Has anyone spoken to them? You're the one who said you wanted to come here. The guy you want to talk to left two hours ago. No matter how hard he may study, he cannot master English in a year or two. Well, I was taking a walk, thinking. I just needed to let it all out, and to recharge my batteries. Which ones are Pierette's? A button's fallen off the jacket. My house faces the sea. If you were them, what would you do? If they were you, what would they do?

718-837-0311

Sergei scolded Kim for not calling to say she'd be late. I heard you bought a new car. I need an interpreter. He pressed his lips against mine.

718-837-0311

Her face was ablaze with anger. His honesty does not have the room of doubt. Geoff says that he doesn't blame us. I find that difficult to believe.

718-837-0311

Could the situation worsen? I have to get the laundry dried. You're the guy who killed Bret. He's a foodie. I have gone through many hardships. This file is encrypted. I'll eat it. Mara is glad he isn't in your shoes. I really have to do this right now.

718-837-0311

I'm satisfied with what I have. I think Clara really does love you. I have a fancy for bitter things. They dragged their boat onto the beach. We're the only ones who'll be there. I think that my mom knows. Jerrie asked me why I never came into the office on Mondays. Your parents are back together. He made a journey to Paris.

718-837-0311

Don't you want to know where I was? It's too late now. Besides, it's starting to rain. They're going to do something. Give it back! Kusum is extremely motivated. William expects to die. Thank you for clearing up the misunderstanding.

718-837-0311

I feel resentment against your unwarranted criticism. The audience showed their impatience with a stamping of feet. Science is too hard.

718-837-0311

I don't know why I did that. Kuldip wants me to go with him. The world is like a book, and those who don't travel read only one page.

718-837-0311

He lay prostrate, ready to ambush the invaders. Every foreigner who visits Japan says that prices here are too high.