720-277-6676

Does Phil look nervous to you? Ravindranath makes a good living. Everybody calls him Brodie.

720-277-6676

Has the snow stopped yet? Diamond is essentially hard. She put sheets on her bed. Starting tomorrow, this e-mail address will no longer be valid.

720-277-6676

Can't you stop her? It's awfully cold today. I want to get a real job. Curtis carries a flask of Tequila with him wherever he goes. Their business came to a standstill for want of money. Americans are worried that illegal migrants are threatening the nation's culture and economy. Philip is a minor. When I got there, there was no more cake left. How delicious your dinner was!

720-277-6676

Keep on trying. Concentrate, Neville. Turkeer advised Manny not to borrow too much money from John. Did Hume let you do what you wanted? My house always shakes when a truck goes by. Vinod shook Lenny awake. We're very busy right now. Val is too tired to study. She had at least four faults.

720-277-6676

Rathnakumar pays attention to details. No matter what Jared wears, he looks cool. We often eat fish raw in Japan. We will welcome you here.

720-277-6676

He contributed to the good of the community. I'm going to the country for the weekend. Can you open the door from your side? She's almost the same height as you. William said that he had been busy. Samuel spoiled the movie for Dani by telling her how it ends. I think it's a very good deal. She threw her sister out of her apartment. What kind of an idiot do you take me for? Dominick says he's feeling OK.

720-277-6676

Grounding and other bog-standard punishments didn't get through to his son at all. Francois didn't help me. Irfan practised his speech in front of the mirror. Learning foreign languages is boring.

720-277-6676

Everyone just stared. Astronomy deals with the stars and planets. Clarence is a quiet boy. He knows how to iron his shirts. Do you believe in the Evil Eye? Don't talk to the press. The newspaper declared for the Republican candidate. A group of foreigners arrived in Edo, i.e. Tokyo. There's more than one kind of Swiss cheese.

720-277-6676

Everything was in order until he came. Hey, Ayako. Please speak up. I think Wolf is the one most likely to win the race. She deserved the prize. Now listen carefully.

720-277-6676

Saturday is the day when he is free. What's your favorite European city? I'll punch the clock. I need Jesus to do a couple of things for me. He raised an objection to the decision. Jeffrey put on a warm sweater. Harvey kissed Mikey and then went to work. I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

720-277-6676

We've decided not to buy that house. I'm sorry. I forgot. My middle name is Brent. Everyone must protect their own family. The economy improved from poor to very good.