720-279-2258

In the United States, you are a minor if you are under 18 years old. Stagger probably doesn't know why the picnic was canceled. I don't know when the party will begin. I as well as you am to blame. I regret that a previous engagement prevents me from accepting your kind invitation. Although it rained, everyone had a good time. You must've had a very hard day. I have been waiting for almost half an hour. Ritalynne should get down here right away.

720-279-2258

I want you to have a definite plan before you leave. Huey is no longer covered by his parents' health insurance. How do I get to the airport? I take it you don't approve of the way Celia's been acting. What do you think of these? Frank is mad at you. Jeannette said we should take a short break. Is that a library book or is it your own copy?

720-279-2258

The man went out of his way to take me to the station. If she studied hard, she could pass the exam. You will be missed. We sell sensors for motorized awnings. He wants the money. I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best. You're the only person I know besides myself who doesn't like watching baseball. We make it a practice to take a walk every morning.

720-279-2258

Barrio and Heinz have sex about once a week. Please make yourselves at home, and help yourselves to drinks. As long as it's not too much of a bother, people like to be nice to other people. I had all the money stolen and was in trouble. The man wanted to call his father. Grant found out what went wrong. What age was she when she got married?

720-279-2258

The buildings are small in comparison to the skyscrapers in New York. Conrad didn't stop talking to Danny all night. Where the heck does he work? The raiders then spent three months harrying and burning the area. Nicolette has been drinking heavily. Commodity prices were rising.

720-279-2258

If you care to, come with us. They're reluctant to accept anything new. Give it mouth ! Varda has done really well. He banged his head against a shelf and got a big lump.

720-279-2258

Dick isn't going to listen. Hey, Ayako. Please speak up. How many chin-ups can you do, Ralph? Where did you get all those oranges? Vickie is half your age. The robbery was caught on a security camera. It sure sounds interesting. She wouldn't even say hi to me.

720-279-2258

Hungry puppy barks on the street. She was up to her eyes grading the papers. The restaurant was far from the station. She says that she enjoyed it very much. Make it happen. There are no good arguments for bad persons. I work on Mondays. The sky was full of clouds that night.

720-279-2258

Jiri lives downtown. Fay put you up to this, didn't he? There are 7 main chakras. You should stay in bed for three or four days. The bus is always crowded. Shall we meet tomorrow? Is there something I can do to help? Shoes are required.

720-279-2258

Look up the words you don't know in the glossary.

720-279-2258

I am not a Canadian. It is pretty warm today. Val is dressed in a skimpy outfit. Lucius is having trouble keeping up with the rest of the class. I can make the time to talk to you. Most people like to see in pictures what they would like to see in reality. Has he returned yet? The boy learned the famous poem by heart soon after he read it. Do you know any place we can go? I should be able to hold out for hours.

720-279-2258

We need a car. Sundaresan bet me thirty dollars that I couldn't do it. She is here to stay. Are you a good fuck at the tennis club?

720-279-2258

I really shouldn't be here right now. Teriann still doesn't have enough experience. At length, he began to cry. He went around the neighborhood collecting signatures. Pontus introduced me to Teresa. I've known her since I was little. Werner is getting emotional. Markku is a really good friend. I'll go tell everybody what you just told me. Stephe pried open the door with a crowbar.

720-279-2258

That would be terribly disappointing.

720-279-2258

The royal wedding was a great spectacle. I fish almost every day. Sylvan will be arriving any moment.

720-279-2258

We have a lot of snow at this time of the year. Today no one can imagine a life without television. If you're planning on doing it anyway, the sooner, the better. Those pulled his gun out of its holster. She hid behind the door and held her breath. Back when there were still hundred yen bills, the American dollar was worth 360 yen. It is not known when he came up to London. Your house is three times as big as mine. You chopped down the branch with an ax.

720-279-2258

This is so delicious. It's like sex in my mouth. They come from Beijing. Masanobu died for his country. Will you pick up the laundry from the laundrette? Culture Day falls on Monday this year. I'd like to go with you, but I really can't. The schools are closed today. Gigi bought some bread. We enjoyed ourselves to our hearts' content.