(720) 279-2258

I was thinking about him. Nate would not approve. I hate being bored. We have everything we want. I'll never forget the look on Merton's face when he found out that Jelske had been injured in a traffic accident.

(720) 279-2258

Sorrel thought you were in Boston. This is, indeed, a great piece of news. I knew Jenine was the one who did it. I was nearly run over by a truck. You're after him. Keep your hands clean. A friend of mine can speak Hindi fluently. This conference attracted 150 diplomats.

(720) 279-2258

It came apart. Cold and dry, splendid sunshine, what beautiful winter weather! Any book will do, so long as it is interesting. We'll leave it to them. God! What a beard you have! You look terrible! You're going to scare away the children. Pass me some socks, my feet are getting cold.

(720) 279-2258

Who does Guido think he is?

(720) 279-2258

The rejected feel dejected. A colleague has every advantage over me. I don't think Lance lives in Boston anymore. Courtesy costs nothing. There are some things I want to talk about.

(720) 279-2258

That almost never happens. Ritchey is always broke by the end of the month. The guard was on duty all night.

(720) 279-2258

Hazel asked to see me. She didn't pay back the money. Some people don't like chickens. How about a hug? Who'd want to hire me? He came at me with a knife in his hand. Are you still working with Peggy?

(720) 279-2258

I saw you staring at her. I am happy the ointment the doctor has recommended really works. What do you expect me to tell Trey? I dunno if it's a bug or what, but this software doesn't work right. I don't mean to poke my nose into your affairs. Caribou can spot wolves using their ultraviolet vision. Prepare yourself for the future. In a town you may pass unnoticed, whereas in a village it's impossible. You had better begin with easier questions.

(720) 279-2258

Russia expresses regret for those lost in the hostage incident.

(720) 279-2258

Do you have a school uniform? People sometimes make illogical decisions. Did you see anybody? He can't be hungry. He's just had lunch. We're still waiting for Wendell to get here. What matters is the experience.

(720) 279-2258

I think this is a good choice. Are you behind all of this? The teacher always thinks highly of the students who try to think, "Why?". We haven't yet finished what we have to do.

(720) 279-2258

Jacobson was a really good kid. As a matter of fact, he did just catch that bird in midair with his teeth. Robert and Claudia were sitting across the table from John and Alice. Please try your best to get along with everybody else. He has never hurt anyone.

(720) 279-2258

They all answered "Yes" to a man. You underestimated them. The United States is seeking extradition of Julian Assange.