720-658-7108

Pam doesn't like wearing red. It leads a lecher and a thief to soon become a man of the cloth. Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.

720-658-7108

I want to master French pronunciation.

720-658-7108

What do you say to making a trip with me during the summer vacation? I hope they're all correct. Kenn is a nice guy in spite of the fact that he has a lot of money. Romeo, believing that Juliet was dead, decided to kill himself. I'm just no good at this. Where did Marshall go to college? His behavior at the party was so humorous that I could not help laughing. He doesn't show any sign of life.

720-658-7108

Vassos threw the baseball to Tad and she caught it. Greg could feel the sun on his face.

720-658-7108

Looking out of the window, I saw a rainbow. The cherry trees are in full bloom now. I've been debating whether I should mention it or not. I should know that. I got lucky. Kurt likes to sing in the shower. Frederick often wears blue jeans and a blue shirt. We tried to get Giovanni to help us.

720-658-7108

That's the most miserable comment you've ever made. The exhibitor is cut off from the conversation. Everything I did, I did for Kristian. I used to work for a small company in Boston. I sent an email to Jesper. Excuse me, could you lower your voice a little?

720-658-7108

Don't come to school to lark around. This makes me sick. Now is not the time for half measures: it's all or nothing! I'll watch them.

720-658-7108

We'll talk about it in a few days. Nicolo eats breakfast every morning at six o'clock. I agree. He's sure been the king of the hill since we brought him home. My parents are constantly arguing. Hurf sang in a soft voice. We're going to rent a car and drive to Boston.

720-658-7108

He was punished with justification. He was seen to eat a piece of cake secretly. As expected, Shuvra asked Kevyn to marry him. A circus is a place where horses, ponies and elephants are permitted to see men, women and children acting the fool. Never lose sight of the importance of a beautiful sunrise, or watching your kids sleep, or the smell of rain. It's often the small things that really matter in life. I asked my mother to wake me up at four. Linda didn't even know she was expecting until her third month.

720-658-7108

We know what we're doing. Please take care of my baby while I am out. He got up early in order to attend the meeting. I'm still free for lunch. I told them not to come today. Are you speaking Irish? We had a heavy rain last night.

720-658-7108

You should always keep your car in good order. A number of cars are parked in front of my house.

720-658-7108

He fells trees in the mountain. Darci was trying not to smile. I must adjust my watch. It's slow.

720-658-7108

Oh, that's kind of interesting. He went to stay with his cousin. Please wait until your turn. Ken took the wrong bus by mistake. Brett is the man wearing the blue tie.

720-658-7108

He is so old that he can go to school. Meg bought a can of tomatoes. He is on another phone. I don't know why, exactly. Prepositions generally cause problems for foreign language students. If I forget, please remind me. I was so happy that I forgot to thank them.

720-658-7108

The street was flagged to welcome the president. The diet "wall" that everybody hits.

720-658-7108

Kurt is going to have to talk to Loukas. They can't see him. I wouldn't advise that. Are you suggesting that we call Niels? The double helix that encodes our genome is an elegant structure. Manavendra is a restaurant critic. I called at his house. Tony went back to his hotel. Lisa will never forget you. I'm doing this for my family.

720-658-7108

I was almost crying for Kylie Minogue. Could you speak up? I can't hear you. I don't know if I want to marry Shutoku.