(724) 421-1284

You'd have fun. She is looking for a job where she can make use of her foreign language ability. I think you know I like you. Lenora gave Donal a heart-shaped balloon. You must be kind to others. Oskar didn't touch his food. I'm eating here. Let us know what you think of our website.

(724) 421-1284

I think we should call her. Thank you for waking me up. Amir briefly left his store to go get a sandwich for lunch. I go back home to Boston every three months. He made up his mind to be a teacher. She had to alter her dress by herself. Kyung never once hit me. You're not the only one that was hurt. Tommy and Becky married when they were young.

(724) 421-1284

I want a better look at this document. Watch out for your tongue. He is up and about again. Why do you think animals dread fire? We are a part of a community of thousands of current and former members of This Group. Siberia is one of the earth's "green lungs". We soon sold all merchandise. Everybody that came to the street was surprised.

(724) 421-1284

I cannot dance one single step of Salsa. I don't condone murder. The police in Warsaw got the habit of searching people in the streets. Somebody's coming up the stairs. Bertrand won't let us help him. I pick weaver ant's nests.

(724) 421-1284

Luckily, he won the game. You must educate your tongue to distinguish good coffee from bad. She cleaned it up. Robert and I enjoy talking with each other. The coward is the first to raise his fist. Our teacher was a beautiful lady, but was not the type of person who dressed up. Water is liquid. When it freezes, it becomes solid. Leigh didn't have the courage to tell Liyuan that he had made a mistake.

(724) 421-1284

It was a busy morning. The maid is confined to her bed. Laurence didn't come today. I heard you sing. Anatole knows that I used to live in Boston. Few people can run the machine as well as Mr Smith. Is time travel possible? Do you believe this?

(724) 421-1284

She chose to be operated on. I had my brother put this room in order.

(724) 421-1284

I ate quesadillas for breakfast. Just turn around for a second. Pandora fished through his pockets for his keys. I was sick, so I couldn't go to the concert. Can you give me another sentence to translate? This book will be printed next year.

(724) 421-1284

However, the die had already been cast. It said in the newspapers that it was a crime of passion. What are you going to do about Jiri? One of us should talk to Betsy. When I heard what happened, I started crying. That's such a wonderful movie. There's something on your neck. There is nothing to cancel. Annie was sitting on his mother's lap. I want to clarify in further research to what extent the conclusions of this paper can be generalized.

(724) 421-1284

These flowers can be seen around Hokkaido. It is only natural that he be proud of his son. She felt a bit tired. Ladies and gentlemen, we are now ready to begin the voir dire. I think you're being a little hard on her.

(724) 421-1284

How did you come by these rare books? Rees doesn't want to tell Rudolph everything. I knew a guy named Lester. Last years we lent you one million euros to buy machines. I don't need to wear a tie where I work. We will present our idea to the committee.

(724) 421-1284

A Canadian teenager has discovered a lost Mayan city. Metal birds come and go, deliver and take people and goods, disappear and reappear behind the symmetrical artificial mountains.

(724) 421-1284

Don't keep all of your money in one pocket. Norma has at least 300 books. The wildest colt makes the best horse. The photo on my passport is very recent. How long have you been here in Boston? Whatever game I play with you, you never win. There is a tinge of red in the eastern sky.

(724) 421-1284

Tell me exactly what's going on. I'm eating a Japanese pear. Things might have turned out better if you hadn't gone there. Presley was stabbed. You promised! It is traditional to wear black to a funeral. The police returned fire. My sister hates me. All her carefully made plans began to unravel one by one. You should join our group.

(724) 421-1284

Ann swam across the river. I tried to keep track of his declaration. The day when we will arrive falls on Sunday. I'm an undercover cop. The Japanese government will take measures to counter depression. Thank goodness!