Happy holidays. You have to pay in advance. It's hard to tell whether it's going to rain or not. I can't take it anymore! Jerald never read the book that Hsuan gave him. I turned on the lights.

Please tell me how to cook sukiyaki. He was absent at roll call. It'll be no problem to reschedule the appointment. I feel bad.

Maybe we should ask Andrea what he thinks. Not all of us can speak English. I like her younger sister very much. You're out of control. My uncle is a very heavy smoker; tobacco is indispensable to him. They smiled at one another. Where do you think Ranjit bought his motorcycle? You're going to have to leave. Various types of philosophy originated in Greece.

It is true that he went bankrupt.

I haven't eaten anything for days.

Prakash approached the growling dog.

We will have an English test this afternoon. The advent of stormtroopers brought about a turn in trench warfare.

The powerful rip current carried Terry far away from the shore. He's your age. This is too much homework. I wanted to let them go. He cast his old friends aside. You go first.

My father gave up smoking. She wants him. I just got off duty. That's not even an option. Ernie still doesn't get the point. A French language edition of this novel has also been published. Harold was involved in the planning of the robbery.

I've already taken care of it. By way of conclusion he said as follows. There is an exception to every rule. She boasts of her beauty. It's a table. I don't know how to express my thanks. Can you get somebody to help you? We dug a hole in the ground.

It takes about 15 minutes to get to my office. You smell like a drunk. I want to speak to her in the matter of my salary. You can't stop people from talking. Don't take it literally. He is inclined to exaggerate. They won't risk doing that. It is a worthy ambition to do well whatever one does. Arthur kicked the snow off his boots. Could you give me an example? I'm sorry I've lost my watch.

You guys make a great team. I'm going downstairs.

His theory is based on elaborate investigation. Lincoln liked this plan. He regretted that he had succeeded to the farm. It was advertised as a second edition in the newspapers.

Mick says he'll come tomorrow. The boy playing the guitar is Darci. There are hills, a little museum, a public garden and a big church. Franklin is lazy, isn't he? I wonder what made Lloyd do that. Dirk finished drying his face.

I don't want to be here. Is it white? I've never been to Argentina. He was nearly run over by a car. I am only too glad to hear that all of them are safe and sound in the rescue boat. Can you take a break? No one's seen Amigo. If the study of foreign languages is pursued in depth, so as to improve the mind, then it requires an immense amount of time. If it is superficial, it adds nothing to intellectual development.