(724) 597-2097

I'll get it right this time. There are some things I want to talk to you about. I'm sure that he went to Tokyo. Barbara stretched out his legs. I cannot help you because I don't understand Hungarian. He was sitting between Jones and Hume. Stefan gave me this game. The water is beautiful. Cathrin doesn't think it's his fault.

(724) 597-2097

My little sister asked me to teach her how to ski. You should've told me. Teri won't be able to tell us anything. We'll drop William off on the way. It'll be a long winter. Pardon me, where is your restroom?

(724) 597-2097

I think that's where Herb is. His irresponsible attitude surprises me. What was down there? It was in 1980 that John Lennon was shot at this spot. Turner stands out among the painters of his time. I called him Gilles. Potatoes are very cheap.

(724) 597-2097

She caught her breath. I had always supposed that Gideon was innocent. I asked Carisa if he knew anybody who taught French. In music, he is a famous critic. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Can't you vacuum later? Are you telling me I wasn't even considered for the job? Never borrow a car. He asked me whether anybody was there.

(724) 597-2097

Gently in manner, strongly in deed. If we hide a part of the body, it's to better draw attention towards it. Luc and I get along fine. Don't worry. We'll get to the bottom of this.

(724) 597-2097

Anderson told everybody in his class to come to his party. This year, I need to buy a car. I knew both your parents. How many kidneys does a human being have? I want to be pampered. He kept singing. The atmosphere is relaxed and informal. I made an early start in order to catch the first bus. Kristin wasn't totally surprised. His plan seemed to be too difficult, but before long it proved to be feasible.

(724) 597-2097

You gave up on me. Please don't forget to put stamps on the letters I gave you to post. You sound like your mother. Harbin is very cold. The flickering black-and-white television set bothered my exhausted eyes. Norma loved to draw and paint. However, what's interesting is that whilst there are people whose computer use has become a problem, there are also people who have recovered from illness because of using computers. We have until tomorrow morning. Are you sure you aren't cold?

(724) 597-2097

We're trainees.

(724) 597-2097

What is it with you people? It is an ethnically diverse school. Jiri is ready to fight. Are you going to buy that car? Ken has been looking for you.

(724) 597-2097

That movie won an Oscar as the best foreign film. We were disillusioned with the result. Isabelle doesn't know his date of birth. His condition is, if anything, better than in the morning. Thou art That. He wouldn't have managed without Philippe. They are reading their book. The parents want their children to study. Sergeant swerved hard, losing control of his car.

(724) 597-2097

The strikers called off the strike of their own accord. It'll be a long time before she gets over her father's death. My dog is scared of the booming of New Year's Eve's fireworks and the poor thing has been hiding under the sofa for several hours already. Catching bugs can be a fun activity for children. They also collected moon rocks and soil. The volcano has erupted twice this year. Peel two of the bananas.

(724) 597-2097

It's always worth a try.

(724) 597-2097

I like writing songs about relationships.

(724) 597-2097

They got into difficulties. Is that a personal opinion? What a beautiful ring! Louie never responded. If you don't have good ingredients, you can't make good food. We came to the conclusion that we should support the movement. Instead of whispering it quietly, why don't you say it to my face! They're learning Esperanto.

(724) 597-2097

How do you spend your time? It just doesn't look right.

(724) 597-2097

The test says I was a king in my previous life. I'll hear all of you in turn. Kevyn woke with a start. Nothing is more boring than traveling long distances by car. I waited for Yvonne for a long time. If you drive your car like that, you'll end up in hospital. It doesn't matter whether she admits her guilt or not. I've never been back to Boston. That link used to take me to your website, but it doesn't work anymore. I feel strongly that men and women are equal.

(724) 597-2097

I never liked biology.

(724) 597-2097

We have a big audience tonight. I'll contribute soon. This dictionary is no good. Oh, sure. You look ugly. A reward has been offered for information pertaining to the incident. We're in shape.

(724) 597-2097

We haven't had much snow this winter. The house was silent. Astronauts are scheduled to exercise approximately two hours per day to maintain their health while on the ISS. Hockey goalies wear pads on their legs to help protect them and to prevent the other team from scoring. Jeffrey isn't too old to do it. Elric always trusts people, even people he shouldn't. Whether it's good or not, let's do it anyway. Oh, I just remembered. The library's closed tomorrow.