(727) 597-0042

There's not enough food for all of us. Did anyone notice anything unusual? Plants do not have a brain. I've made my position clear. Harvey told me he knew Ramneek. I believe he's gay.

(727) 597-0042

My nose is bleeding. I have no money on me. You're really an angel! Do you prefer the apple or the pear? You might not want to go there by yourself. The climate here is like that of France.

(727) 597-0042

How should I know? The three people gave three different accounts of the accident. They'll be ready for that. How long will Laurel last? I think exams are ruining education. You are being very unfair to me. Have you ever had a run in with Stanislaw? Real didn't want Edward to talk to John. She looked as if she had been ill. Bob charged 3 dollars an hour for mowing lawns.

(727) 597-0042

Now is the time I got to speak out. Kristian finally made it to the top of the stairs. Sid and Ole exchanged seats with each other. Micky asked Spudboy if she knew when the concert started. Liz forgave Caroline breaking her promise. Have you ever used one of these?

(727) 597-0042

See you in thirty minutes. They don't like my friends. Has Rebecca seen this? I got him to stop smoking. Tolerant's normally even-tempered, but he gets very agitated when he can't find a parking spot. Doors open when you're friendly. I thought you only dated girls who were shorter than you. There is a smile on her face now.

(727) 597-0042

His synchronizing rate left nothing to be desired. Cut into long thin strips. I need to know why you didn't come yesterday. It is said that every week, a language goes extinct somewhere in the world. Lea and Lynne were very tired.

(727) 597-0042

Mother told me to clean the room. Do you eat bell peppers?

(727) 597-0042

Varda slept in his office. You're not taking this seriously. You can't buy it anymore. I'm not racist, I just hate everybody. Leave the matter to me.

(727) 597-0042

What would you like me to do? But very soon, the battle would become fierce. I think I know how to find them. I looked for my cup, but didn't find it. It really breaks my heart. Today, we received your invitation to the exhibition with pleasure. I'm sick and tired of kids who think they're tough by bullying other kids around in the playground, and who then act all innocent when they're with their parents. I did not get here before you. I'd never do that with you.

(727) 597-0042

We've got to discuss business. Follow the old river bed for two kilometers. Vaughn didn't say that. I almost dropped a plate. What color is Drew's car? Heaven and Earth are like the wheel of a cart: ending then beginning anew, reaching their extremes they turn back again, - nothing is ever out of place. An army of robot probes explored the Solar System at enormous cost. I can't stand Mondays. It's true that you're wrong. I'm sorry I didn't reply to you sooner.

(727) 597-0042

Ozan can ski just as well as Diana.

(727) 597-0042

How did you enter in my room? Do you have internet access at home?