727-597-0042

That's kind of a big deal. That music is worth listening to many times. The Sun appears to move across the sky because the Earth rotates on its axis. My heart is beating so fast! You can't argue with success. It's time to make out our annual report. Straka may not know French.

727-597-0042

I heard him mumble to himself. Thomas says it as it is. Sabrina bought Butler a few drinks. If you get into difficulties, don't hesitate to ask for advice. I had a whiplash injury two months ago. Finding the optimal for a numerical function can be an important challenge.

727-597-0042

Saiid was small in stature. He was kind enough to show me the post office. The boy grabbed his sister by the legs and dragged her all over the room until she admitted defeat. I was expecting you at 2:30. I can't speak to her. There was an old castle to the east of the town.

727-597-0042

Our education system needs to be seriously revamped. That's just not right.

727-597-0042

We need to find out what it is. Dan moved his things out of Linda's house. Fish live in the sea. You're a lawyer, right? James is closed-minded. Todd leaned towards Renu. Nick hurried to catch the bus. I work here, I'm not a guest. All the students applaud. I think we have to go.

727-597-0042

I wanted to say how much I enjoyed your class.

727-597-0042

Roberta knew that Moe was rich. I suppose we could ask her. Goro was kind enough to take me to the hospital. Can you measure the length? "Why?" "Why not?" They weren't strong enough to help us.

727-597-0042

Do you have a voucher? I think we've made some real progress. What you did took courage.

727-597-0042

I like freedom. "I don't believe you!" "I swear!" We're here for Martyn.

727-597-0042

Let him wait! I'm also going to school. I shouldn't have brought it up. Johan didn't know when he'd be back.

727-597-0042

You're going to prison. It's private. We were cut off while talking on the telephone. I'm going to stay with them. I was fool enough to marry Miek. I don't remember Gary working here. Rik says he has no idea what to do. This statue is as large as life. The reporter took down everything that was said.

727-597-0042

Sir, have you been drinking? Andre thinks that Oliver is spending too much time playing videogames.

727-597-0042

He was standing very close to me. It was disturbing. Don't take any notice of the mess. I sold it for ten dollars. Have you ever cheated on me?