(727) 845-6812

Why do you look so sad? Are you walking home? I don't want to be disturbed until ten. Calvin likes it here. Comparisons are difficult. I'm leaving Boston tomorrow morning.

(727) 845-6812

Did you say that Irving is your friend? Come on, Shougo. You can do it. Larry said he was ready to talk. Newton explained the movement of orbiting planets as the result of motion along a straight line combined with the gravitational pull of the Sun. His laws are all based on the idea that nothing is naturally at rest. He reasoned that all heavenly bodies are constantly moving, with no limits on space and time. Who do you think asked me to give this to you? You won't believe it.

(727) 845-6812

Francis and Pravin have known each other since they were children. This year, the Administration will announce the winners of a $100 million competition supporting redesigned high schools that give high school students access to real-world education and skills. Pam began to blush. I want to talk to you about tomorrow. We cannot but wonder at his skill in skiing. I think I'll buy this pair of shoes. Jimmy asked me to meet him at the station. Please stop walking. Be respectful to the elderly.

(727) 845-6812

It's time for dinner.

(727) 845-6812

It was a very hungry soil.

(727) 845-6812

My brother lives in a small village. I've got to find the cause quickly, get out of this slump and live up to Mr. Tanizaki's expectations. Can you tell me what this is about? I promise that I won't let anything happen to you. Collecting guns goes ill with collecting children. "The exam will be held this day week," said the teacher.

(727) 845-6812

Obviously, you were misinformed. How come you speak French so well? Is this mine?

(727) 845-6812

Do your parents speak French? In the late eighteenth century, a passport for an American was usually signed by the President of the United States.

(727) 845-6812

He is certain to come. I met him on the previous day.

(727) 845-6812

We played many kinds of games. Tell him to come here at once. The policeman caught fleeing thief by the arm. You may have to help us. The paramedic said there was no safe way to move Irvin. You'll have no more problems. The islanders are asking us for help. Would someone mind telling me what's going on?

(727) 845-6812

We cannot dispense with the rainforests. The gun hadn't been fired. The love of art was instilled into Louiqa at an early age. I'll talk with you about that later. Try to act natural. I don't want Elizabeth to get the wrong impression. The letters Leads wrote to Vick were returned unopened.

(727) 845-6812

You're not still sore, are you? Carl was skiing. People seek escape from the heat of the town. Only my seat is cut off from that bustle. Thanks for volunteering to help. Norm treated everybody the same. There are some things that you should never try doing. An experienced healer can lift curses and dispel evil eyes. Yara is avoiding me. He is always studying.

(727) 845-6812

Now step aside. I've been to the station to meet a friend. He almost died. I'm not trying to be sarcastic. Nobody wanted to hate my country. I owe my success to his help.

(727) 845-6812

That's an incredible story. Laurent convinced me. He surprised his opponent. He began courting her in earnest when he found out that she had another suitor. What do they want us to do? He often writes to his parents. Fabien has a lot of good ideas. The question still remains why Lynnette would want to do that.

(727) 845-6812

She played basketball. Do you know Matthias's phone number? The box fell apart due to the weight of the load. After a long argument, I finally persuaded her to go camping. We need twenty eggs all told. My father's success counts for nothing to me. Knapper was glad that Anton understood. Was I supposed to just ignore it?

(727) 845-6812

Let's begin the discussion after he comes. Tatoeba is a virtual site where a lot of actual time is spent. I'm trying to study. Could you please be quiet? I didn't want you to miss your bus. I also love to cook. We like all vegetables except cabbage. He is in a rage with her. We traveled through the whole land. As I was in a hurry, I had to take a taxi. Have you ever listened to Beethoven's "Ninth"?

(727) 845-6812

Where are your parents now? I don't want Magnus to hear about this. His overcoat is worn out. I forgot to ask Ted about his kids. Could it be true? We wish you a pleasant journey.

(727) 845-6812

How much time do adults spend watching television every day?