Vince has written three novels. He gave me tea without sugar. I hope Trevor never gets out of prison. Tulips come into bloom soon. He lives according to God's laws.

Kelly bought a leather jacket. We're aware of what's going on.

He played baseball after school. We didn't have a fight. She tried to hide her feelings. My business is slow right now. The plane has just taken off. I'll really miss Tobias. Don't talk about my family. Please don't ask me about him. The Smiths are our cousins. The area was quiet.

The shy Chinese cleaner brought us tea to the meeting room. Do you know something I don't know? I didn't learn anything. I have kept available the afternoon of the 20th and the 21st, and would like to know if Mr Grant will be available for a meeting on either of those two days. Tell them that I'm ready. That is a high building, is it not?

Dan didn't even water the flowers. Smoking is a danger to your health. We must take care of our planet, the earth. You did nothing wrong.

She made a man of a boy. Takao said he understood how you were feeling. Please put your stuff in the closet.

Are you talking to yourself?

Gideon had to continue working alone. Who's going to stop him? I'll follow you. It feels like an orange. Kevin requested a raise from her boss. This is one of the greatest mysteries in astrophysics. I really hope so.

I've heard there's no statute of limitations on murder. Jiri followed his instincts. Valerie was genuinely puzzled. We have to stop meeting like this. Your father is a gorilla. It's a limited-time offer. You seem distracted today. My father usually watches television after dinner.

Gene is guilty of stealing. What time do you leave? They didn't feel like playing any more. Anyway, it's a shame that you do not read letters.

Have you seen any movies lately? I ought to give them a call. If one person's qualities are really good, and they have one hundred points, but of those hundred they only give you thirty or forty, or even ten or twenty and then inversely, another person maybe only has seventy or eighty points but they treat you with their heart and soul, then which person should you choose? Kate grinds the wheat.

You are hurting me.

I don't want to believe that. Christina took care of my dog while I was out of town. Having unprotected sex is dangerous. Is it serious? I am more than grateful to you for your help.

I'm very surprised to see you here. Clouds were floating in the blue sky. Thirteen people are injured.

Who let the dogs out? You should've been with us. Naresh went out to look for Gregor. Do you know what your kids are eating? Did you get me anything? He is often home. He will survive.

Are you nuts or what? I heard everything clearly. We'd better get out of here. Kazuhiro never remarried. That's not important now. Astronomy is one of the oldest sciences. I left my briefcase on the bus. Your new client has just sent you a message.

You'll find that out soon enough. "Forever and always!" replied the little white rabbit. Did it come with leads?

It won't be long. They're wearing very expensive rings. The goat was the poor man's cow. Tell him not to be late. He shook hands with her and smiled. We could be here a while. Something has gone terribly wrong.