732-313-2771

He asked his cabinet for advice. I didn't know you could play the trombone. The doctor took my pulse. I don't think they need me. You've got to learn to be careful. Rob doesn't have to wear a suit and tie to work. Tovah is spinning wool.

732-313-2771

So you're her brother! This is what I'm made of. He stood rooted to the spot in amazement. You'd better do what you've been told to do. Jamie can run fast. As yet, I have not completed the work. I enjoyed watching the circus parade.

732-313-2771

When Friday comes around, it's time for me to let my hair down and enjoy the weekend. I guess that the beautiful girl will say goodbye to the shy young man. He earns no less than three hundred dollars a day. We think that he's honest. I've been looking for a girl like you. It's no use pretending that you can't speak French. The two sides finally agreed on a compromise. Much more appropriate for the child was real breast milk of nursing. Judge is so selfish. The mystery still remains unsolved.

732-313-2771

Everyone will be happy if you help us. Hit this crag! He mentioned her name for the first time.

732-313-2771

I can stay. Could you explain a bit easier for me to understand? I'm Bobbie's mother.

732-313-2771

She earns her living as a ballet dancer. We're a little early. Did Dawson say who was going to help him fix his car? At a time when we as a nation should be moving forward in our efforts to help those who are long-term unemployed find new jobs, we should never have taken a step backwards by abruptly cutting off their unemployment insurance. Taking unnecessary risks is pushing your luck! She put the magazine on the table. Hurry up! I don't have all day.

732-313-2771

I can take care of myself, you know. What auxilliary materials or machines can presenters use when making a presentation? Is this a joke? Her speech bored me.

732-313-2771

I've always wanted to meet you, but not, of course, under these circumstances. The teacher wanted to know why we hadn't done the exercises. I've a lot to think about these days. The fish is hiding under the rocks. I think he needs to go there. Many oval-leaved plants are poisonous. Two of my friends are researchers; one is a linguist, the other a chemist. Riches cover a multitude of woes. Where was your father? This puppet is my only friend.

732-313-2771

I can't let that happen again. Jokes apart!

732-313-2771

I was eventually released.

732-313-2771

Ric won't understand this.

732-313-2771

She held him tightly and never wanted to let go. Isn't that stealing? These kind of roofs are very hard to build. I ran as fast as possible to catch up with him.

732-313-2771

Any good negotiator plays his cards close to the vest. There was no one there besides me. The movie takes a stab at the bourgeoisie. The world population will soon be doubled. I am just a nobody. She has no real friends. He is entirely in the wrong. For Markku Liisa's comment was a slap in the face. I didn't even see her. In the past, the boys were taught to fend for themselves while still very young.