Are you going to tell Ami about what you did?

In the brain there are around one hundred billion neurons. I did everything to become your friend. The next day, at suppertime, I was introduced to her husband. I know what happened with her.

Vaslav Nijinsky was a Russian dancer. What's the minimum salary in the United States? I just want to get over it.

I cannot but object to his opinion as to the matter. When one lucky spirit abandons you another picks you up. I just passed an exam for a job. Make a circle and hold hands.

Whenever you come, you will be our guest. He did not come back before ten o'clock. I see why you don't want to go there. Want to hear a joke? I had to lie to her. Remember to renew your passport. Poets often compare death to sleep.

I'm at a gas station thirty miles south of Boston. Tuna must be wrong. Hush!

There are several flowers. One is red, another is white, and the others are yellow. I won't pay for Cyrus. I didn't argue. I'm hoping we can get to the bottom of that mystery I'm sure it was a mistake. Concert tickets are on sale at this office. He employed a new maid.

Giles couldn't fight back the tears.

I think I'm ready to leave. I have no choice. I have nothing to tell you at this moment. He practised the natural defence style. Scientists interpret it differently. This car belongs to me. The Van Horn family was in the chips. Dan entered the facility through a damaged metal grate.

Play out of doors on a fine day. I'm supposed to be helping her right now.

She wants to learn Toki Pona. This is the decisive duel. It's as plain as day.

I have never addressed Tania in Russian.

Would you give up your eyes for a million dollars? What about your ears? His conlang has many morphological components. Our team played extremely well. Having everything is sometimes nothing. I feel like this is a good time to leave. I don't think that was a wise decision. The newspaper declared for the Republican candidate.

I'll call Sanche and let him know we'll be late. My grandfather, being hard of hearing, often makes an irrelevant answer. Timothy is positive, isn't he? If I tell you a story, will you go to sleep? Pua is going to sing.

Your sacrifice was not in vain. No, not really. Since Puerto Rico is a US colony, Puerto Rico's head of state is the President of the USA, but inhabitants of Puerto Rico are not allowed to vote in US presidential elections. We've only got about three minutes. New Hampshire has some beautiful hiking. The car broke down and I brought it to the garage to get fixed. That boggles the mind. You'd tell me the truth, wouldn't you? His debts amount to a considerable sum.

Please say hello to Hiroyuki. Ask your mom if you can come out and play with us. Right now, we need to deal with this. Sekar gave me a bad cold. Everyone makes a mistake at times. We were all watching her. Tahsin nodded yes. That's why I came. We're not here to arrest you. I fell in love with a woman.

Christmas is here. Isabelle didn't plan on hurting anyone. Eva saved the day. Miles looked like he was healthy. I think Adam was drunk. When he got the letter, he burned it without reading it. On an average, I go to the movies twice a month. She knows she does not have any other choices. Spudboy is as white as a sheet.

Nevertheless, I'm extremely proud. I want to sit in the middle. I'll tell them later. How could that fish have a lizard in its stomach? We can't send him out there. Who did Mike Tyson bite? Po was tense. I won't go there anymore. Did Kiki mention why the police are looking for him?

I've been friends with him since we were children. How much am I paying you? She denied knowing anything about their plans. Please try your best to get here on time. No one laughed at my little accident and everyone seemed a little sad. Which fruit is yellow? Who wrote to them? This taught me a good lesson. Shamim wanted to say goodbye to Spy. I need time to think.