(732) 549-7836

Suzan couldn't remember whether or not he'd locked the door. That's not a coincidence. Many tried to put their feelings into words. Next week the electrician is coming to fix the wires. We saved a lot of time by going down Park Street. He was transported to the hospital by helicopter. It's going to get ugly. Could you send up a Band-Aid and some medicine? Mechael owns a home on Park Street.

(732) 549-7836

Our entire much-praised technological progress, and civilization generally, could be compared to an axe in the hand of a pathological criminal. Ben was wrong about that. Just follow her. It seems OK on paper, but I wonder if it's going to work.

(732) 549-7836

Flight across the continent was still a daring venture. I bought five books a month.

(732) 549-7836

Why did you betray me? Pratapwant was determined to finish the job before he went home. The aquifer provides water for irrigation. I have to go to the hospital. I've got some business here.

(732) 549-7836

A stranger phoned me yesterday. Look at what Rajeev is doing. We started celebrating as soon as Panzer showed up. I often catch cold. We should respect the ideas of others. Barbra, please hand me the hammer.

(732) 549-7836

Byron is one of our employees. Shai and I have taken a lot of trips together. I'm considering taking a gap year to develop myself and increase my self-confidence

(732) 549-7836

Merril is a good speaker. It's a problem we do not have any answer for.

(732) 549-7836

I don't think it's going to happen today. Saul was frightened. The girls talked about her behind her back. I didn't want to involve you. Dating can be very stressful.

(732) 549-7836

I've never seen Roland lose his temper before. The league originally referred to the distance a person or a horse could walk in an hour. Pan is a monkey that can spread butter on bread. I no longer remember him. I want what you owe me and I want it now. Wade hasn't come back yet. Oh, you! If you go around with a face like that, I'll have to demote you back down to 'friend' again. Terrance doesn't have to wash the car. Ilya's already washed it.

(732) 549-7836

After falling off his bike, Gretchen writhed around on the ground in pain. Jennifer and Panos don't speak to each other. Why is insurance important? Man will not cry in public. I'm still thinking about the riddle. Marian is wearing a black leather jacket, a purple scarf, and purple pants.The outfit looks great on her. Who is the greatest poet in England? Herman shot Art with a crossbow.