(732) 658-1835

I'm here just for the holidays. Who's your boss? What is Gestalt Therapy? Huashi is worried about me. Heinz has very little choice. The weather is beautiful. Somebody broke in here last night. My office is a very serious and high pressure place. There's not much to say.

(732) 658-1835

Since when has Jorge been studying Portuguese? I got a flat tire on the way to work today. You can measure a clown's erection by the sounds of his slide whistle.

(732) 658-1835

He seems to be ill. The science teacher gave Gail an A. I didn't recognise the tune. Elliott has contributed a lot to the company. He has a lot of confidence. When baking a cake, it is important to stick to the recipe.

(732) 658-1835

Who are the girl's parents? I haven't told anybody yet what I found. Vic told me he had a trombone he wasn't using anymore. Marek is very excited about that.

(732) 658-1835

Is that car too small? Knute is warm and generous. Masanobu is really pretty. We managed to bring him around to our way of thinking. She is loved by everybody because she is cheerful. Bud arrived here last night. Let's build a castle in the sand. I had a cheerful morning because I could hear the songs of birds. Daylight Savings Time starts on April third.

(732) 658-1835

All the students come from the US. Do you talk to your plants? I have three options for you.

(732) 658-1835

This is clearly wrong. I'm sure it's nothing. Did Diana try to assault you? The patient was quite beyond help, so that the doctors could do no more. Sergiu drank his orange juice. Venus and Earth are almost the same size. Jochen didn't realize Sir was unhappy. He was the best-liked man in the country. Elephants were killed for their ivory.

(732) 658-1835

He's afraid that he might be late. Bigots work against democracy. Bradley was an English astronomer. There was no objection on the part of the students. They keep calling.

(732) 658-1835

It's dazzling how a couple of million cells embedded in an electrochemical mush give rise to the gestalt of human consciousness. The joke's on you. I heard the thunder, but did not see the lightning. Can we postpone our tomorrow's amorous encounter? How many audiobooks do you have on your iPod? I still have the key to Patricio's house. Allen is quite often late.

(732) 658-1835

The moon is out. In many parts of the world it is illegal to shoot wild game such as deer, moose or pheasant. In the heat of the argument, Vivek struck John. Do you believe in the Evil Eye?

(732) 658-1835

My Japanese teacher used to use a song to help us remember verb conjugations. No one really sang along. There is no excuse for such behavior. I'm open to anything. Roulette is a game of chance. I don't swear. "Why in the world would you do that?" the other asked. Some people walk to work.

(732) 658-1835

In France there are very good highways. Yes. She got an introduction from her previous doctor and transferred to another hospital. The apple appeased my hunger temporarily. Did you ask her to give you her pictures? Linder walked slowly around the room. He turned a deaf ear to my request. Nobody thinks about my country. Elijah is only partially right.