732-923-0483

It's a beautiful country. You'll have no problem with this. The sea looks calm and smooth. Even if it costs 10,000 yen, I must buy the dictionary. The concern is whether he'll read the letter or not. Where do you really want to go?

732-923-0483

I think this will make a nice gift. It will not be long before we can take a trip to the moon. Why did you part with your house? Rainer doesn't seem to be interested in politics. I received an advisory notice about my electricity cutting off this month. You can't bury the truth. Tell her to stay put for now.

732-923-0483

I'm the only one in this group who doesn't speak French. He explained how to make a fire. Ken didn't have all the facts.

732-923-0483

What'll we do next? I hear you have been sick. We'll make changes. He turned his experience to good account. I wasn't thinking. That's not what we did. Will I make it through? It is a common saying that thought is free.

732-923-0483

I've never ever seen one before. You don't have to tell it to me if you don't want to. I've seen that, too. You're the one who got me in trouble in the first place. I'm quite satisfied with Amarth's answer.

732-923-0483

She exuded nothing but confidence going into the final round. Doctors are not as a rule trained in child rearing. He barely passed the examination. I came to talk about them. Inflation is getting out of control. He is as punctual as a clock. He asked Lincoln to say a few words. The contract will expire soon.

732-923-0483

Whenever you may call, you will find him at his books. Lori gave Wolfgang a pair of diamond earrings.

732-923-0483

He may often have been here when he was a child. Sorry, I'm a stranger here. Does this fit? I've never been to Ken's house.

732-923-0483

I'm very particular about my hair. A green field is a beautiful field. Tyler would agree. Skip isn't going to buy anything. Ask your teacher and he will assign you one. The leaves fell to the earth. Today it's the world day against homophobia. Just a minute. I'm coming. Because of hydraulic fracturing, used to extract natural gas, the earthquake risk for Oklahoma his risen exponentially and is now the same as for coastline from Alaska to California.

732-923-0483

The policeman observed the man open the door. There are bright prospects of success. Kathleen gave up too soon. You're really boring. She doesn't know how to tell the difference between good and evil.

732-923-0483

Starbuck is always chasing girls. Serbia borders Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Bosnia, and Montenegro. Edwin is an extremely charming guy.

732-923-0483

I have a fish bone stuck in my throat.