The cost in lives was huge. Leith says he's willing to take the risk. I told her all about you. Recently the worms increased. I have an older brother who lives in Kyoto.

Cats show emotional habits parallel to those of their owners. He knew he did not have much longer to live. This was way too easy. That man asked me who I was, but I didn't think it was necessary to answer that question. And that's how Saqib met Malcolm. I could no longer pretend that I wasn't in pain. We just want to find them.

We carry out treatments like whitening. We also do tobacco stain removal and other cleaning procedures.

Someone is playing the piano. You never heard me say that. I'm disgusted by all this. Don't be such a baby. Just let me sleep. Keep as many as you need. There are cherry trees near the manorial statue. Grant read stories to Vladislav every night. I'm not certain Patrice would agree with you. There was one witness.

England is going to win the match.

Lars is very outgoing, isn't he? What've you done now, Gregory?

Sedovic didn't have any reason not to believe Cindie. Feel free to speak German. This is all I can read. You should have come earlier. Robin is a Mexican immigrant. You ruined your clothing.

Ro is still not talking to Lum. He traveled around the country. Stevan is still sick and in the same hospital. Korpiklaani is one of my favorite folk metal bands. Let's finish it right away. They seem upset. The dog answers to the name of Blackie.

I've got to go in there.

I've discovered a good restaurant not too far from my house. Dominic never told me exactly how he and Bryce met each other. That's really disgusting. The girl kindly told me the way to the museum. He's going to be very weak and peaky for the next couple of days. Foremost, Esperanto is a friendly language. Izzy told me he was working. Marie accepted the gifts. That's a huge cost savings. Emil watched as Himawan walked away.

Who gave this to Karen? Satoru is the fastest runner out of the five of us. Show me how good you are. I have the feeling that translating has become very unenjoyable. Elwood found Sharada, didn't he?

Why do we stroke cats, but pat dogs? If they lied about that, we've got a much bigger problem. You must prepare yourselves for battle. The plain crashed breaking road gantries and scaring the drivers.

I'm angry with Eugene. What you're proposing is ridiculous. It seems to me that you are wrong. It's only going to get worse now. Owen was ostracized. Sean, I want to ask you something. What do you think of the idea of making a bus trip? He spoke to me about it. You promised me you wouldn't leave me.

Things spiraled out of control.

The two men competed for the young maiden's heart. Something unexpected has happened. Mike earns no less than three hundred dollars a day. She's not paying any attention to me. I'm going to stay home tonight. This English essay is suspiciously good! "I like music." "What is that supposed to mean? Is there anyone who doesn't like music?" Christie eats rice at least twice a day.

Hopefully, everyone will stay and help me clean up after the party. It looks uncomfortable. That was really difficult. I should not have done that. It was wrong. Bet he's read neither. Plastic has decided to do that. I would like to travel, but I don't have any money. This medicine has no harmful side effects. I have to take medicine. Glynn was tough.

We were walking on the deck. You bought these articles at too high a price. Why didn't you help us escape? How dare you do that to them? Have you seen them lately? The little boy was frightened and sprang from the chair. She bought a toy for the kid. They were always playing. Kathryn locked the door so only he and others with keys can get into the room.

I can't hide my feelings. Screw you! Johnny is efficient, isn't he? Dan became the target of dangerous criminals.

Ann didn't know what Russell wanted him to buy. I'm cutting up an onion. The hair on the back of Amarth's neck stood up when he heard a strange sound coming from the room where a previous occupant had been murdered many years before. Are you dressed?