732-970-1279

Fish is expensive. Packaging can actually prevent certain kinds of waste. They sold a refrigerator. I can't believe I let Jorge talk me into doing this. I'd like you to accompany Geoff. One is punished most for one's virtues. Test pilots are constantly tempting fate.

732-970-1279

The rumor spread quickly. Is there any way to an unperturbed mind? Remember what happened last time. That's not what I wanted to show you. That sounded a little desperate. Life is too short to be mad. Nancy, here's a letter for you. It's old and clunky. How well he played!

732-970-1279

Come and have tea with me. His son was lost in the town. Hostilities ceased.

732-970-1279

You will tell me everything.

732-970-1279

Near yonder narrow road stands an old knight's castle; thick ivy creeps over the old ruined walls, leaf over leaf, even to the balcony, in which stands a beautiful maiden. She bends over the balustrades, and looks up the road. No rose on its stem is fresher than she; no apple-blossom, wafted by the wind, floats more lightly than she moves. Her rich silk rustles as she bends over and exclaims, 'Will he not come?' I think that our bill is realistic. We're not in Kansas anymore. We're sorry, but we can't do anything more for you. Despite the rain we went out. Give me the watch. As you make your bed, so you must lie in it. They sailed for months in hope of "gold and glory". Behave yourself, kid! He enjoys wandering around the forest in his spare time.

732-970-1279

Four legs good, two legs bad. His eyes were brimming over with tears. The middle finger is the longest. Spy is looking for a new job. This thing is alive. Do you think Sho is becoming more like Calvin?

732-970-1279

I'll let you know when I've decided what to do. You're barking up the wrong tree. I wish you'd given me a little more time. Six seismologists were convicted of manslaughter in Italy after they had failed to predict an earthquake. I'm willing to offer three hundred dollars for it. Margaret is studying hard for his finals. I was happy there. She won everything. They reveled in the success of their sales. I don't think Thad is ready yet.

732-970-1279

We've got a little time to relax. Israeli Prime Minister Mr. Netanyahu will be hosted today evening by his German counterpart, Mrs. Merkel, in the Federal Chancellor's Office in Berlin. That might soon change.

732-970-1279

I really don't think so. Many promises had been made. She won an Oscar nomination for best supporting actress. There's a grease spot. You look doubtful. Jay doesn't know anything about Piete, other than her name.

732-970-1279

We talked about that. At the turn of the century, children still worked in factories. I've been watching baseball. I have a daughter who's 13 years old. He is a man with profound learning. Let's take another look. You have to study hard to catch up with your class. That's what counts. It's about a ten-minute drive from here. He is loyal to his boss.

732-970-1279

I paid about 50 dollars. She really wants to go there. Peggy couldn't find his hometown on the map. I will gladly do my duty. You're not supposed to eat on the job. Dawson seemed surprised when I told him Randell wasn't here. I live pretty close to them.

732-970-1279

Why are you always avoiding me? Francois wrote poems about his love for Larry. Where is the Spanish embassy? How long did you wait to see the doctor? He came on this bicycle. Jim is what is called an absent-minded student.

732-970-1279

However, my father used to fool around with women a lot. Today everyone regards education as a right for all.

732-970-1279

We should observe our traffic rules. My cat slept next to me. Guy fixed Jiri something to eat. Exercise trains the muscles. I thought Eugene had a dog. I jog in the morning. I dare say it will rain tomorrow. I don't really know what happened. Are you texting her? Do you own a computer?

732-970-1279

Does anyone here speak English? That's real love! What is it you propose? Why isn't that good? He tried many different methods. I suddenly remembered that I couldn't afford so many books. My sister's getting married to one of her old classmates. We were woefully unprepared. I'd never do that to you.

732-970-1279

AIDS can be stopped only if every person decides to take action against it.

732-970-1279

I have your tickets.

732-970-1279

Mariou rolled up his pant legs so they wouldn't get wet. It's peculiar. I leave it up to you. I need a place to sit. They didn't say a word.