(734) 284-2389

The result was far from being satisfactory.

(734) 284-2389

I've never stolen anything. I am working with them towards world peace. No one was late. Who is the girl in the pink dress? Let me try to talk to him. It was definitely very enjoyable. Gypsy has agreed to attend. The firm has added 25 new associates to work on mergers and other deals. do you ever feel I'm breaking down? That made Theodore Roosevelt angry.

(734) 284-2389

The number of officials doubled last year. Arlene got over his cold. Jeany's report leaves much to be desired. He cannot follow in the footsteps of his child. Are you quitting your job? Why doesn't Jeffery want to go with us? Francois and I discussed our plans for the future. Lynnette was cornered by a group of rebels. You authorize your children to watch bad movies. He dedicated himself to biology studies for almost ten years.

(734) 284-2389

Pratap has already told me everything I think I need to know. What's your favorite song in last year's top 100?

(734) 284-2389

I can't make it any clearer.

(734) 284-2389

Suyog gave Manolis a kick in the ribs. It seems as he is not going to get ahead. What a pretty doll this is! His wish is to go to America. We're going to lunch at 1 o'clock. In other words, in 10 minutes. Most of their interviews are in German. I should've listened to Sam when he warned me about you. It's annoying. What is life without the radiance of love?

(734) 284-2389

What do you want? I've been to Boston a couple of times. I don't know why I have a cough. That animal feeds on flesh. Don't count on Ahmed's help. Gosh! I'm sympathetic. Many Chinese people consider red to be the best colour.

(734) 284-2389

Rika had a good time singing at the party. Hamilton doesn't yet know what I want to do. What happened out there? Is that actually true? Everyone hates you because you are lying all the time. You get what you deserve. Kimberly doesn't know anything about electronics. I'm not sure I'm ready. Did Lea say he'd be busy? Please tell me how to pronounce this word.

(734) 284-2389

I've known her my whole life. Wolf would never try to steal my job. A government's policy should be to give whatever is needed to improve the life standards. Maria has been staying at a homeless shelter.

(734) 284-2389

He got the first prize in a 100m race. This box is very heavy, so I can't carry it. Are you the only ones left? The pier took a real beating from the hurricane. Who pushed you into the pool? It can't be removed. It's fixed. He's about to finish reading the book. The school stands about one mile off. What was your other choice?

(734) 284-2389

Victor is an immigration lawyer. I don't want you to tell her. Look, a squirrel. She is not as punctual as her little sister. I need somebody. That makes it easy. That's a bunch of hogwash. Tell Karl to take a seat. Rudy pleaded no contest. Ah, bummer!