(734) 284-2389

Gross national product is a nation's total output of goods and services as measured in monetary value.

(734) 284-2389

I'm real sorry for all this. He asked me to go to bed early. I asked many people for help, but so far I haven't had any luck. Dwayne and Shai were clearly in love.

(734) 284-2389

How are you dealing with all the stress? Who likes getting things for free? She ran outside half-naked. My God! What is that?

(734) 284-2389

Steel traps are illegal. Can I have another beer, please? I want to pay it back to you.

(734) 284-2389

Show me your hand. The journalist doesn't make it clear. You have only to study hard. He ridiculed my idea. In the hotel lobby, several guests who just arrived are waiting to get the keys to their rooms. The likelihood of being attacked by a shark is very low. He was flying down the road. I'm feeling a lot of pain.

(734) 284-2389

All I want is some companionship. They came in for a lot of criticism over doing that. Farouk is angry with you. He has friends from many different walks of life. Kris is an easy guy to dislike. I guess I'm spoiled. The boy talks as if he were a girl. Roberta gave me the go-ahead. It took me two hours to memorize this sentence. I don't think we need to wait for Colin.

(734) 284-2389

If you want security in your old age, begin saving now. Don't try anything funny. You seem to be way too happy. It was such a pleasant day that we went for a walk. The door opened a crack. It's nothing, don't worry! Say good-bye to your friends. It's no good saying 'Isn't it?' to me ... have you double-booked again?

(734) 284-2389

Meehan told me how the movie ended.

(734) 284-2389

He won't like this. Loud music is bad for your health. In civilized Europe, bulls are still tortured and killed for fun. My problem is that my wife doesn't love me anymore. We will be back tonight.

(734) 284-2389

My ass! This fruit doesn't taste good.