(734) 284-2389

The company suffered a heavy loss. Just stay where you are and I'll bring you the papers you need to sign.

(734) 284-2389

I'll be glad to drink a glass of champagne. I am still in shock. My hamster has a swollen testicle on one side. They're envious of the Americans because they think they're richer. The weather is just right today. This is a doghouse of my own making.

(734) 284-2389

We know you're not stupid. I assume we're free to go. From then on, flower fairs were held in Guangzhou during the Spring Festival every year. I haven't heard from him in a year.

(734) 284-2389

It was raining so hard that we had to put off our departure. The king was famous for his splendid palace. I'm Niall's doctor. I hate zealots. Let's give Malcolm a little time. I can be assertive if necessary. Perhaps she doesn't remember my birthday. We've got to warn Jesse.

(734) 284-2389

I told her I had plans. You seem to have some trouble understanding what I'm trying to tell you. I dropped her off at the airport. What do you think is the best way to get to Joon's house from here?

(734) 284-2389

Would you two excuse me one moment?

(734) 284-2389

Can you hear what Jun is saying? I've decided to make something for us to eat. They made a list of the names. That makes it easy. This is a beneficial work. I want my children to have the best of everything.

(734) 284-2389

I'm going back home to Boston. She often said that he was the love of her life. They thanked Liza for the present. That's ridiculous! I have been silent for a long time. What we had to do was really quite simple. You had better put on your crash helmet. Tommy flew to Boston last Monday. How many workdays are there this month?

(734) 284-2389

I like my chicken wings with barbeque sauce. I dropped them off at the airport. The ground was very rocky. I like the Japanese language very much. I did the best I could to answer their questions. Tell them to start. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

(734) 284-2389

What's your favorite chick flick? They compared the new car with the old one. I repeated what he said exactly as he had said it. Patricia's divorce from Clarence reportedly cost him more than a million dollars. Klaus wouldn't be here if he didn't have to be.

(734) 284-2389

Roger Ascham one day paying a visit to the amiable but unfortunate Lady Jane Grey found her employed in reading Plato while the rest of the family were engaged in a hunting party in the park. We took some booze and started the blah blah. Do you want me to take care of it? Tell Dad to come.

(734) 284-2389

Japan is to the east of China. It's a reflection of our society. What kind of business was Jordan in? Look at that building standing on the hill. We are all impatient for our holiday.

(734) 284-2389

The World Cup, like many other things in life, has a habit of ignoring the laws of fairness. She has one kid.

(734) 284-2389

I can't see anyone stopping Matti. I wish I hadn't been there. Let's go sledding this afternoon. I have big houses. Why do you think it happened? This is the reason why I came late. Earl could do this.

(734) 284-2389

The sun was hidden by thick clouds.

(734) 284-2389

Will you have dinner with me? Hwa turned the faucet on. You think that the language that you want to learn will be the "language of the future"? I didn't recognize him. I think you have my umbrella. We've got some questions for Beverly. I helped him wash the dishes. Laurie was very kind. Are you coming down? She was always quarreling with her parents.

(734) 284-2389

The wedding was celebrated at ten. Indeed, I keep the closet closed. The land came into the market. What does she want me to do? Brian is being difficult. I need all the luck I can get. My film has run out. The library books were out of order. You're not the only one who doesn't like Margot. Where can Lori have gone?

(734) 284-2389

He worked very hard, but could make little progress. He held on to my hand tightly. We'll wait for you there. Himawan has been talking to Curt about me. Are you going to hurt her? "I said no kissing!" "Sorry, I couldn't resist."