734-437-6867

Have you ever been arrested for drunk driving? I bought that book for them. I lived in Japan three years ago.

734-437-6867

My elderly uncle and aunt are both rather straitlaced. Jin asked Stacy about her job in Boston. I meant to give these to you. I think we're on the right path. You need to stop saying that. I've never worked with her. Kit and his friends painted the barn. I persuaded Angela to help me. Randall opened the hood. School begins on April 8.

734-437-6867

One speech, one particular stance, one wrong statement can change everything all of a sudden. He is listening to the news on the radio. We can still talk to them. Sunshine is beneficial to plants.

734-437-6867

It's now time for me to go to bed. Turkeer swears he's telling us the truth. Westminter is alive with speculation today, as the government decides on a new leader to take them forward into the general election. I'm using Twitter.

734-437-6867

Even if it should rain, I will start tomorrow. I've got to talk to him. Do you know how beautiful you are?

734-437-6867

One of the best meteor showers, the Perseids, happens in August. Old age turns hair gray.

734-437-6867

I don't want any more! Vaughn is Masanao's sister-in-law. Death is not to be feared. There is no telling what will happen next. Wolf grabbed his coat and headed for the door. The fruit is green. I'm going away for the summer holiday. Could you all please just go home? A red rose means love.

734-437-6867

Today's young literary enthusiasts are afraid of becoming sentimental. This may be because it is a way that one's heart may be hurt. The new bill favoured the rich disproportionately to the number of lower class. The computer broke down. Please turn in your report by next Saturday. He said that I must go. Where are your brothers?

734-437-6867

It's not enough to just say you're going to vote. You need to vote. We've done a lot of stupid things together. He tried wooing her with love poems. Leora was, as usual, playing about among the farm implements or chasing the young pigs, and the fowls, and ducks across the home field. She has a lot of books. It's about two miles. Some say the beauty is more important than virtue. It made me feel close to them.

734-437-6867

The bridge is under construction.

734-437-6867

A bird soared above. How many times a week do you take a bath? We had a stroke. I had some things to do.

734-437-6867

Guess what? Kenn and Gunnar broke up. Thank you for calling Lloyd. He always takes notes. The coach's advice saved us. I've never met anybody like you. They told us to wait. Take it to him.

734-437-6867

I dialed Margie's number. Do you go by train or car? I did it already. A boy in a cape, pretending to be Superman, jumped off a building last night. That was a heartwarming story. Bacchus has drowned more men than Neptune. He availed himself of the chance. It's raining cats and dogs. Do you subscribe to any monthly magazine?