Rodger is very good at problem solving. I am greatly impressed. Joseph wanted me to help you. What exactly do you have in mind? He seems really depressed and lifeless today. I wonder what took the wind out of his sails. How long have you been looking? Damone died in prison ten years ago. I was hoping I would run into you.

Do you usually use a pick when you play the guitar? Thanks to the heavy rain, vegetable prices rose sharply. It was in this box. You were recommended by a friend. I corrected the sentence after almost one month without response.

There was a handwritten note on the door.

He lamented his hard fate. I'd like some ice cream. You have a big nose. Why don't we just reformat the hard disk? You've been having a lot of trouble with it.

I have a suspicious nature. Daniele is in the living room watching an old movie.

You're the woman of my dreams. The cotton is high. What do you think are the best sellers of the latest Japanese records? Do you know when the musician will come here? Lindsay doesn't want to drink anything else. There's a foul smell in the kitchen. There are lots of things we've got to fix. She will return home next Sunday, that is, the tenth. My eyelid feels hot. Shut the door!

What an amazing coincidence! Wendi says he can trace his ancestors back about 300 years. We'll still be here.

I don't know why I didn't think of that before. Vladimir cut himself with a sharp knife. In each of us there lies a dormant superhuman. Does he need to go right now? Did you take notes? I'm just glad it's all over.

I went to bed before father could come home.

I dressed up as a vampire for Halloween. The greatest predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. Are you sure you were the only one in the house? Now, listen to the doctor, or you won't get well. Get it together! One should adopt only sentences in their own native language. We are agreed to accept his proposal. Pick a job that you enjoy and working will seem easy. February 14th is Valentine's Day. Are you not able to speak English?

He spoke to me in German. He prepared the blueberry sauce with which to flavor the duck. I watched it on YouTube. He came to flirt. She pasted a notice on the wall.

Give us any help you can. Quick, let's get started on the project proposal while the idea is still fresh in our minds. There's no time like the present. She expressed her thanks for the present. You like to chop wood.