That's what saved me. I need your place for some quality time. It's quite possible that I'm mistaken. We'll visit you soon. That's how we dealt with it. Using a special instrument called a spectrometer, observations of Eris show it has frozen methane on its surface. Clarissa, wake up. It's me. I think you're going to want to see this. Need he go right now?

My interest quickened. If you had only listened to me, none of this would have happened. My girlfriend doesn't like scary movies. It began raining in earnest. That may not be so easy. Tell Alexander he's going to have to work late today. Are you absolutely positive? "What would you like on your sandwich, honey or condensed milk?" "Both, and don't bother with the bread." How was your vacation?

On the whole I am satisfied with the result. My labor has started. I have about 5,000 yen. Cacti are plants that live in dry places. That umbrella belongs to me.

After filling your pipe with tobacco, tamp it down with your thumb, but don't pack it too tightly. Did you see that video where President Obama kills a fly with his bare hands?

Darren knows where we live. Mats is old enough to be your father. Trespassers will be shot. Mott is standing in front of Walter. I counted to two hundred. She's a fantastic person.

This castle is full of secret passageways. How do you get your children out of bed and off to play? Whatever you wish on others, it will come to you as well. I'm glad for this opportunity to work with you. Sekar tried to open the drawer, but it was stuck. Griff didn't know where Prakash wanted to go. Kate is looked up to by everybody.

What is the weather like today? This house is conveniently situated but the trouble is that it is too small for my large family. She is living in the village. I just don't want to go with Daryl. In the past, there was never this much snow. Something bizarre happened.

You must hold that dagger like this.

It's times like these that you give again. This adds to my troubles. I could lose my job. Barbra has an old car.

The company is equally owned by the two groups. We apologize for the delay and regret any inconvenience it may have caused. Sedat put the baby in his crib. Nobody went with me. You must have a reason for telling me. You cannot see heaven until you are dead yourself.

Laurence is back in his apartment. Ozan used to tell me everything. I want this television. I'm glad you're all right. I think you're going to want to see this. Deposed in a military coup in September 2006 and having effectively been in exile, the Former premier of Thailand Thaksin has returned after about a year and a half.

"Was there anybody in the room?" "No, there was nobody there." Let's try to win every game. Why don't you fry up some of those nice sausages for our barbecue? I spoke with the minister myself. You have only to leave early to get a good seat. Everyone thought that Ramsey was going to be in Boston this weekend. I don't want Rodney coming around here. Wes is scared, isn't he? Mr Gray was the first man that arrived.

Would you mind if we discussed this later? There's a fine crop of corn this year. The whole thing is amazing. Rajesh is doing exceptionally well. When he was a boy, his home environment was good.

Her being fired was a real slap in the face after everything she did for the company. I bought it at a reduced price. After mature reflection, I've decided to accept their offer. Jennie never loses his cool. Do you feel bad? Although I came back late from the party last night, I was as fresh as a daisy in the morning. Major has been practicing the piano two or three hours a day. This year I'm living at my grandparents'.

The U.S. is in hock up to its eyeballs.