(740) 725-6066

Toss him the ball. This old car is yours if you want it. I can't do it alone. I need your help. I'm a man born in the Showa era. Nicolette opened his desk drawer and took out a pen. The penguin was expelled from the group. How many people do you need for a rugby game?

(740) 725-6066

Native Chinese people are working alongside foreigners to change the culture of Shanghai. I can't believe that didn't work. Vassos is not as smart as he likes to think he is. I have no time for visitors. Huey didn't know Vice had a husband. I think we ought to go back to Boston. We have no secrets. She likes to dress in an old-fashioned way. I went to the reunion. Father has lost his job, and what's worse, Mother has fallen ill.

(740) 725-6066

You have my permission to leave. The game is fun. You have something on your face. My daughter sings in the choir. Everyone stared at me. You may use my dictionary. He brought his speech to an end.

(740) 725-6066

You kept putting off working on the fine details on this project so it ended up lacking the finishing touches. You can't go wrong if you are advised by me.

(740) 725-6066

I finally ordered one. Winter in this area was extremely cold. I have been completely open with you. The man reading a book over there is my father.

(740) 725-6066

It's a no parking area here. No matter where you go in Holland, you'll see windmills.

(740) 725-6066

Randolph will move out of his parents' house. I can't remember anymore. Dan knows the reason but he doesn't want to tell Rakhal about it. She advised him to keep his promises. Will you help them? What was your other choice? I have a lot of neighbors. Victor is waiting to speak to Jong.

(740) 725-6066

We've got to find him first.

(740) 725-6066

I don't believe in aliens. That's not what Ernest meant. What language do people speak in Korea? Surely there was something we could've done. I'll take care of Diane. The city supplied the earthquake victims with food and blankets. We're still missing one. Where is Philippe? This is not a job for an amateur.

(740) 725-6066

He kept the truth from us. The school is three miles from my house. I love what you've done with the place. In spring the days get longer. The telephone call lasted six hours.

(740) 725-6066

My seat is on flight 102 on Monday at 8 a.m. Do you still recognize me? Everything was solved at the last moment. Go straight down the road, and when you pass the traffic light you're there. So what's your dilemma?