(740) 725-6066

Ken heard List. I'm sorry to hear that your father has passed away. I got a message that you wanted to see me. My English teacher has advised me to read these books. We were crushed into the crowded train.

(740) 725-6066

How strange! My advice would be to go home. If I knew how to use a computer, maybe they would pay me more. It is challenging and I am learning a lot. Dr. Valeri Polyakov, a Russian cosmonaut, was in space from January 8, 1994 to March 1995. He holds the record for the longest continuous stay in space. I'm sure you'll like her.

(740) 725-6066

The factory has been lying idle for a year.

(740) 725-6066

The universe is neither friend nor foe. It is simply indifferent. That's a very pretty name. Come have dinner with me. We could've helped them. He understands ideas such as "same" and "different." Does Manuel still love Elliott? They saw me. You can't have both of those.

(740) 725-6066

The suggested that Sheila should resign from her current job and find another one. Emily is finally safe. I just needed some water. You had better go. He ran 100 meters in 11 seconds flat. I've met him on several occasions. I gave Miriamne your address. A person of good sense will certainly not believe blindly. Suzanne told us a sad story. Jones expects a lot.

(740) 725-6066

There exists a theory according to which, one day, someone will discover with precision the ultimate reason for the universe. This will disappear just as quickly and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There exists another theory where this has already taken place. There's another alternative.

(740) 725-6066

The teacher confiscated a student's phone because he was texting in class. What's the minimum wage in Australia?

(740) 725-6066

Have you ever had lunch at this restaurant? Though Mongo spoke with an accent he had an impressive vocabulary. We must do something for Kieran.

(740) 725-6066

He loves listening to classical music.

(740) 725-6066

He entered the army. Didn't you hear me call? I thought you said Brodie was a jerk. Almost everyone I know can speak French. A fat white cat sat on a wall and watched the two of them with sleepy eyes. Jagath tried to have Beverly killed. My favorite translation is this one. Mats will soon learn the truth.

(740) 725-6066

Dan checked the weather forecast before taking off.

(740) 725-6066

Introduce me to your future wife. Has that happened to you? I went to the supermarket with my mom. He has the second animal. Do you know a quiet place we can talk? She invited him to her party. It's difficult to understand why you want to go. We'll be leaving shortly. I can be your best friend. It was depressing.

(740) 725-6066

They became all the better friends because they entered the same college. You should drink about two liters of water every day. We are at such a critical stage. I stayed inside.

(740) 725-6066

I try to go to the market from the house. He permitted them to walk in the garden. I'll be done by 2:30. The "buddy system" is a way to stay safe while hiking in the woods, except when encountering pregnant bears, which eat for two or even three or four.

(740) 725-6066

He puts up with these terms. Walk faster so as not to fall behind. Beckie was looking at a picture of Rand. That's our business.

(740) 725-6066

Did you recognize your old classmate? I hate the guy next door. I pray for your success. Using only "Bobby" and "Mike" in many sentences is very strange. "How do you pronounce the sign @ in this language?" "at" I will use general terms. The hare went out to the porch to scratch his balls. He thrust his paw - no balls there! Thus he fell down from the porch. That would leave me in a fix. I doubt that Martin has the courage to cross the picket line.

(740) 725-6066

I'd like to sit here for a while.

(740) 725-6066

If Maria spoke less hastily, people would be able to understand her better. Thousands of lives will be at stake if emergency food does not arrive there within a few days. Why's it our job? They've changed a lot. Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. I found these. That kind of talk leads to arguments. Jeffery shoved Laurel down into a chair. Never trust a naked woman.